Electronics shutdown when engine started

Cricket Too

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Electronics shutdown when engine started

Put the lawn tractor battery in, hooked all of the RADAR electronics to it, wired the combiner in between the starting batt. and the tractor batt., and everything works perfectly!! Thanks for all the help guys, I really appreciate it, Mike.

Cricket Too

Lieutenant Commander

Put the lawn tractor battery in, hooked all of the RADAR electronics to it, wired the combiner in between the starting batt. and the tractor batt., and everything works perfectly!! Thanks for all the help guys, I really appreciate it, Mike.

Cricket Too

Lieutenant Commander

Cricket Too

Lieutenant Commander

Cricket Too

Lieutenant Commander

Boatin Bob

Lieutenant Commander

Hey Mike...thanks for the feedback but once would have been enough :D