Nice! 1960 Uniflite

Wimperdink

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Check this out. Anyone else like this look as much as I do? I love the styling for a smaller boat. (17') Looks like a big boat with cheaper gas mileage. :) He's got this for sale in the Pacific Northwest. Someone here needs to purchase it and restore it then help me when I get mine here. :D <br /><br />Ad listing Here.<br /><br /> <br />
yOkogtVdK80Gk70hzpvssmPEpqNu.jpg
<br />
QFSI1UMBuiOFxYV8ESRJeEjfY8S5.jpg

Chris_Crafter

Seaman Apprentice
Re: Nice! 1960 Uniflite

I like the looks of that boat very much,it looks like a 21' all day long.<br /><br />Kevin

Wimperdink

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Its gotta be cheaper than a 20'-30' lookalike with a sterndrive w/v8 right? Maybe ? maybe not?

Wimperdink

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Gettin excited... gonna try to snipe an auction :D

JasonJ

Rear Admiral

I see rigs like that in my neck of the woods on occasion, they do look cool, and would be great fishin' boats, especially on my lake.

Wimperdink

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Originally posted by Luna Sea:<br /> Hope you're a midget...........
I am... I'm a 6 foot tall 180 lb midget. I would just like a boat with a cabin for those natural needs... ya know like when it rains or when the wife gets not in the mood to fish or swim, but primarily because storms roll in soo fast around us and I'm not fond of being on the water during lightning.. Anyone ever mounted a lightning rod on a boat before? a relatively inconspicuous non redneck looking one?

Luna Sea

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Wasn't trying to bust your bubble. I wanted a bow doidger for my Lund for the same reasons you mentioned. Good luck with the purchase, price sure looks right. And it's a classic so..... :)

Wimperdink

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Originally posted by Luna Sea:<br /> Wasn't trying to bust your bubble. I wanted a bow doidger for my Lund for the same reasons you mentioned. Good luck with the purchase, price sure looks right. And it's a classic so..... :)
I'm quick to snap back but weather ya see it or not, its usually with a grin on my face. My bubbles pretty resiliant. :) I'm getting one identical to this for a bit cheaper. Want someone else to buy this and restore it so they can help me with mine hehe.

Triton II

Commander

Hey Wimper, what is a Uniflite? Just curious because it looks a bit like an early Savage (Aussie brand) but from the photo I can't quite make out the logo (or boat name) on the port side.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by Wimperdink:<br /> but primarily because storms roll in soo fast around us [/QB]
Be interesting to know where that is Wimperdink. Why do so many posters not bother to post their location? :rolleyes:

Triton II

Commander

Thanks for the website info Wimperdink... I love reading about some of the successes of maufacturers. Should be a good bet because the USN didn't allow shoddy workmanship in their boat contracts.

Dick Fin

Cadet

Boat is still for sale-very nice shape-classic eye catcher-price has lowered a lot as I am motivated seller.Grandkids mean time for a bigger boat.Check seattle craigslist.