Pinstripe remove/Polishing Filling in

Realgun

Commander
Here I am removing the Pinstripe removal<br /><br />I need to know how to fill in the rough bottom and paint with black marine paint. Also the stripe that is very wide is gelcoat ARGE!! Can I make it white or should I cover it in red?

bounder4465

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: Pinstripe remove/Polishing Filling in

Are you the poster that was asking about the proper compound for gelcoat a few weeks ago?

sinful

Cadet

Originally posted by bounder4465:<br /> Are you the poster that was asking about the proper compound for gelcoat a few weeks ago?

sinful

Cadet

Originally posted by bounder4465:<br /> Are you the poster that was asking about the proper compound for gelcoat a few weeks ago?
bounder, i would like to try your method of buffing my boat instead of all the sanding,buffing then waxing.i know you said some people really get upset when you post this could you e-mail it to me?

Realgun

Commander

Bounder I got me the Megiures boat compound, polish, and wax it should be fine for what I want to do.<br /><br />Now all I need to do is change that stripe color!<br />Blue is Ok but I want a red and less stripe!<br /><br />So I will be gelcoating and changing colors. I better get the sandpaper ready! :D

bounder4465

Petty Officer 2nd Class

sinful, you can email me at bounder4465@yahoo.com<br /><br />real, you will need to sand fresh gelcoat, but the buffing will be easier using a different compound.

Realgun

Commander

Understand however thats what I got and I have all day. :) And a new toy :D <br /> Yup