Congrats Vice Admiral Don S

newport dave

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Congrats Vice Admiral Don S

Good job Don. I calculated how long it will take me to reach 5000 posts at my current rate. It would take me more than 32 years.<br /><br />Your level of contribution is amazing. Keep it up.<br /><br />Dave

rob935

Petty Officer 2nd Class

well done don and thanks for the advice and the time taken to do so...

whywhyzed

Banned

at 5 minutes of one's time per post, that's 416 hours<br /><br />Bondo's at 667 hours<br /><br />Kagee is almost to 5000 posts too..<br /><br />way to go all !

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

way to go DonS.<br /> we apperciate all your proffesional assistance as well as the occasional fits of humour.<br /> keep it up.<br /> maybe soon Ill make that alaska trip and share a suds with ya.

jastacey

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Many thanks for all the info you have freely given to us Volvo owners, as this hard earned info is kinda hard to come by, Best Wishes

tie_one_on

Petty Officer 1st Class

Don sure has been helpful. Always ready to post pictures and articles. These are definately helpful to the person with the question as well as others. THANK YOU SIR! ! ! ! !

cmyers_uk

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Congratulations, You are a real asset to people across the globe. Thank you for your advice that helped me and for all the posts that I try and read and learn from.<br /><br />Best wishes from the UK

Bondo

Staff member

Originally posted by Don S:<br /> Thanks guys, but PLEASE, I am not the only one here, and only comment on a small percentage of the posts. There are way too many knowledegable people on this board to just congratulate one.
Don't be Modest Don,............ It's All in the Post Count............. :D <br /><br />You Are Truly an Asset to Everywhere on the web you wander,......<br />Your Knowledge,+ Database seem Endless....... I Learn here Everyday........<br /><br />I find Myself pecking out words that I rarely used before,..........Like,.....<br /> <br />I Think,.....<br />I Believe,.....<br />Maybe,..........<br />Usually,.........<br />Sometimes,........ :D <br /><br />I Don't Know if I'll ever get to Alaska,......... <br />But,..... If I Do,........ I'll be Huntin' You Down,..... <br />To Shake Your Hand.............. :)

Pete636

Cadet

Don S. has helped me out greatly - Thanks again!!

Dock Side

Seaman Apprentice

Don You are the man Thanks for all your help

Uncle Dave

Petty Officer 1st Class

Don , You da man.<br /><br />Always helping the new guy on the block. (with patience)<br /><br />Congradulations<br /><br />Uncle Dave

crawdadric

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Thank you Don. When I submit a post I know you will come thru or will monitor what others recommend, so we won't be inadvertently lead astray.

slade6

Cadet

Don.S. Thanks for giving us inboard challenged boaters a chance, and for teaching us (and there is a lot of us) what only years and years of boating experience can teach you, thanks for your knowledge and thanks for sharing it.

Rock Hall

Petty Officer 1st Class

Thanks Don,<br /><br />Havent had many boat problems lately, but I always read this group to learn. I've learned alot from you Sir,<br /><br />Mark

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

The backbone ye are laddie. Without ye, the forum would be as a pile of dust.<br /><br />Congrats Don, and oh, btw, thanks for helpin to keep all those prospective new boat owners from using up the stock of pre-owned OMC parts. :p :D