Mercruiser Parts in Australia

Kiwi Phil

Commander
For the Australian members.<br />How do you get your engine parts etc.?<br />Do you have to go directly through a licienced Mercruiser Agent?<br />I have searched around for some time and it seems we are not so fortunate as our USA friends. They seem to have a very wide choice: We seems trapped in to paying full retail from Mercruiser.<br />Any one have any suggestions.<br />Cheers<br />Phillip

cmyers_uk

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Re: Mercruiser Parts in Australia

Kiwi,<br /><br />There are US places that will ship to the UK so presumably they would also ship to Australia?

qystan

Petty Officer 1st Class

The shipping makes it costlier than the local supplier. I am also facing the same here. Fortunately, the local supplier's prices are quite good and is almost equal to the US.

Dunaruna

Admiral

Phil,<br /><br />Mercruiser & volvo parts are expensive - we just don't have the population to drive competition.<br /><br />This site is probably the cheapest I've found but it still doesn't compare to the U.S.<br /> <br /> Marine direct <br /><br />I recently bought a navman 5100 for $900.00. It was for sale on i-boats for about $600.00 ($adjusted). Couldn't get it shipped from the U.S. because of warranty issues. It sucks but what else can we do.<br /><br />Aldo