Forums Slow Today????

OBJ

Supreme Mariner
Or is it just me? Decarbed the puter but didn't seem to help. Made a couple reply posts' over in the repair forums and seemed like they took forever to load.

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner
Re: Forums Slow Today????

seems so<br /> i thought it was just mine

Fishin' Jeff

Chief Petty Officer

Seemed slow here too...<br />Posted a few pics and a new topic on Resto Forum and it seemed like forever. :confused:

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

No, JB is here waiting for this to load. :(

Bondo

Staff member

Ayuh,........ Slower than Death.............<br /><br />When I post,... It doesn't Ever get to bringing me back to the Thread,.....<br />I've been hitting the "Back" button while looking at the "Thank you for posting" page......

crab bait

Captain

dude,,it's been slow for a month or more an getting worst..2-2 1/2 minutes for everything.. <br /><br />just about stopped comming on board..<br /> SCREW THIS MESS.!!<br /> <br /><br />all my other goto sites are fine..

eeboater

Commander

Sllloowwww... moollaaassssessss....mmmmmmmmmmmaaappplllleeee syyyyrrrupppppp..... hmm. I'm hungry.

QC

Supreme Mariner

Slower, but not painfully slow for me . . .<br /><br />What's for breakfast ee?

CN Spots

Lieutenant Commander

Took three minutes for the home page to pull up here...<br /><br />Maybe the Feds have finally gotten around to scanning iboats. :D :D :D :eek: <br /><br /><br />The chair is against the wall.<br /><br /><br />spots

QC

Supreme Mariner

Never mind. Change my vote to painfully . . .

Yes, kc but you know how sway-ible you are. Instead of waiting for the post to process I go back to forum log and the enter dc. takes less time than waiting to be taken back....

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

At least you guys could connect.<br />I couldn't get onto the forums since 8am.<br />15 hours without iboats. !!

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by roscoe:<br /> At least you guys could connect.<br />I couldn't get onto the forums since 8am.<br />15 hours without iboats. !!
Ditto here! Hasn't anyone at """""iboats.com""""" :p learned the adage that "if it ain't broke, don't mess with it"??<br />Someones well meaning head should roll on Monday! :p

Kalian

Chief Petty Officer

Yep, real slow for me too. I haven't been able to get on forever, I mean about 15 hours also. Now I forgot what what I was gonna post!

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

A bit slow, red "X's" all over the place. Don't know what is up. Couldn't even log on all day Sunday except early in the morning. Finally this morning I can log on, but things are in weird places, not pics except the avatars.<br /><br />iboats must have the flu!

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

iboats must be sick, things in the wrong place, red "X's" everywhere, and it just aint right. Took for ever to get this to post.