The Official Post a pix of Your Sea Nymph Forum

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014
Hi, I just joined this forum, and hope that I'm posting these questions the right way.

Second question--does anyone know where I can get the correct decals for this boat? I've done some Google searches and haven't come up with any yet.

Thanks in advance for any assistance or advice.
Bob

:welcome: to iboats fantm!

On the decals, yeah there's some out there I've found but I they look like ones for old rowboats so had to design my own that you can see in my sig line below. I have it in a vector graphic that can be emailed so PM me if you think you would like to have it I'll send it to you.

No Title

Here are a couple of pictures of my 161FS

Attachments

• photo222119.JPG
    photo222119.JPG
    87.1 KB · Views: 2
  • photo222120.JPG
    photo222120.JPG
    75.9 KB · Views: 2

canamrev

Recruit
Hello, I am new to the forum. I am looking at a 1990 20' sea nymph pontoon. It is a quad fishing pontoon. Does anyone have the specs on this pontoon. I would like to know the width and the HP rating as the boat will need a trailer and motor. Thank you for your time.

dunebug

Cadet
No Title

This is my 1985 Sea Nymph 24' pontoon it came to me with a Johnson 50. I plan to try it and then a Sea Ray 100 I just bought to compare economy and speed. I also need a trailer because Texas changed their registration requirements since 1985.

Attachments

• photo228967.jpg
    photo228967.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 0
  • photo228968.jpg
    photo228968.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 0
  • photo228969.jpg
    photo228969.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 0
  • photo228970.jpg
    photo228970.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 0
  • photo228971.jpg
    photo228971.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 0

giswspro

Cadet
I just purchased a 1988 19ft Sea Nymph boat. The identification plate is hardly readable. On the title, the identification number is SEA66521D788. Body is VS. I tried to google about the boat but can't find a 1988 VS 19ft model. Can someone help me get specs for the boat? Will post some pictures later. Here is one of the id plate. sea_id_plate.jpg Thanks in advance.

wayne.zurl

Cadet
I just purchased a 1988 19ft Sea Nymph boat. The identification plate is hardly readable. On the title, the identification number is SEA66521D788. Body is VS. I tried to google about the boat but can't find a 1988 VS 19ft model. Can someone help me get specs for the boat? Will post some pictures later. Here is one of the id plate. Thanks in advance.

I contacted Lowe Boats (who bought out Sea Nymph) and got a new ID plate (based on the hull number they have on file) and catalog pages from 1985. The cost was $40.00. You can check my original posting at page 14. Be sure to read the second post where I corrected the email address for the man who handled it for me.

panfishman

Recruit
IMG_3373 (960x1280).jpg I'm finally ready for carpet, but first I'm replacing the livewell hoses and aerater. I have a lot of pictures of my restoration of my SN160 Fishing Machine, and hopefully I will get them all on here in the next month.

Todd in NY

Petty Officer 2nd Class
I had the same problem before. I had to use my laptop to keep flipping and posting the pics until they posted right side up. I don't know if there is a simpler solution.

giswspro

Cadet
I emailed evan.catron@lowe.com asking how I can get a new data plate but he has not responded to me yet. Will try to contact him again next week.

I contacted Lowe Boats (who bought out Sea Nymph) and got a new ID plate (based on the hull number they have on file) and catalog pages from 1985. The cost was $40.00. You can check my original posting at page 14. Be sure to read the second post where I corrected the email address for the man who handled it for me.

Doritto99

Recruit
Hey guys! I bought an old '76 Sea Nymph (at least that's what the registration says, can't find anything on the hull to confirm it) a few months ago and just finished refurbishing it.

I want to post some before and after pictures, once I have enough posts to do so, but I didn't know if progress pics on the refurb project was appropriate for this thread or if I should create a separate one? If you'd prefer just a before/after pic or two, that's fine, I just wanted to make sure before my post got deleted or flagged.

I also want to say thanks to all the pictures on this forum. You all gave me a lot of inspiration for what to do when it came to working on my own boat. :)

jbcurt00

Staff member
Excellent question Doritto:
I want to post some before and after pictures, once I have enough posts to do so, but I didn't know if progress pics on the refurb project was appropriate for this thread or if I should create a separate one? If you'd prefer just a before/after pic or two, that's fine, I just wanted to make sure before my post got deleted or flagged.

Probably should have said something earlier:

Guys THIS topic isnt supposed to be lengthy discussion about boat specifics, mods or whatever. If you want your topic to be in the Sea Nymph forum, please start a topic about your boats and discuss them here under the Sea Nymph branded forum.

OR

Start a topic under the restoration forum. Either place is fine. But all together in 1 topic should be avoided.

Having 20 different boat discussions all in the same topic makes the information harder to find, keep track off and catch updates.

The discussion back and forth is great, but please do it in boat specific topics not all in 1 giant long topic.

By all means, post before and after pix or as found/in use pix.

If you want to post a link a topic about your SeaNymph when you post those pix and details, thats great. Or consider adding your project topic to your signature line like I have the iboats Mod info in mine.

Thanks

Hope that answers your question Doritto and lets see some boat project topics about your SeaNymph