For sale boat exploded

can-amsledder

Petty Officer 2nd Class
3 injured in boat explosion in

Three men were injured when a boat motor exploded and burst into flames around 5 p.m. Tuesday

?Two guys were looking at it, and the motor malfunctioned and exploded when he started the motor up,? Reid said. ?All he was doing was starting it up.?

CLICK>>>http://lockportjournal.com/local/x1037669998/3-injured-in-boat-explosion-in-Wrights-Corners

Wouldn?t that suck? You go to look at a boat and it blows up in your face!

Stachi

Lieutenant Commander
Re: For sale boat exploded

At best , all will heal and not have permanent effects from this...either way it goes ...this will be a legal nightmare of lawsuits....

Stachi

Lieutenant Commander

Could be worse, they could have bought it and had it blow up the next day ;)

I don't think the seller would think that would be worse... lets hope they all heal up , and everything gets settled correctly......the explosion may have been caused by one of the guys looking at the boat...they all had there arms in the engine bay....again , lets hope they all heal up well.

Splat

Lieutenant

I wonder if this was a failure to run the blower incident?

Bill

jmarty10

Chief Petty Officer

My marina had a boat explode last year. He has pictures everywhere and still has the boat stored by the gas pump with a sign by it saying "Use blower before and after fueling." Gets the point across!

bonz_d

Vice Admiral

Another tragic yet probably preventable accident. Like the drowning we had here on Twin Lakes last week.

solar7647

Lieutenant Junior Grade

I wonder if this was a failure to run the blower incident?

Bill

10$ says it was! I sucks that it happened and I hope the poor guys heal up good. But this is like the ump-teen time this year I have seen a news story and the first thing that pops in my head was "bet they didnt run the blower before starting"

bonz_d

Vice Admiral

Another lifetime ago my best friend in HS had a wood Chris Craft inboard and was charging the battery one day when we were going to take'r out. He forgot to unplug the charger when he disconnectd it. Blew up the battery and blew him out of the boat!

mnypitboat

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Good reason to use marine components and not car components on an I/O. Oh, and run that blower too.