1962 Custom Craft Sun Ray with i/o great project

chrisroberts916

Petty Officer 3rd Class
I'm very sad to say that I must part with this very rare Sun Ray with a 80hp i/o. Take a look, How many have you've seen? Now how many CC's with the I/O option?

Ebay Link

westbend010.jpg

westbend004.jpg

chargerboy

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: 1962 Custom Craft Sun Ray with i/o great project

Wow, that is one awesome looking boat! Are you putting it up for sale? If so, I might just buy it off ya ;)

Doug N.

Petty Officer 3rd Class

I would only buy it if we use paypal and I wire you the funds to Pakistan so that we are sure everything is on the up and up. Just kidding. There have been numerous posts on ebay/craigslist scams. Nice boat.

chargerboy

Petty Officer 1st Class

Don't know if I should feel sorry for you or congratulate you. Before I put any bid down I've got to check with my cousin to see if he can help me with moving it, he's driving to Cleveland next week on a way to a meeting, and then to Ottawa to visit me. Are you keeping the reserve a secret?

chrisroberts916

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Don't know if I should feel sorry for you or congratulate you. Before I put any bid down I've got to check with my cousin to see if he can help me with moving it, he's driving to Cleveland next week on a way to a meeting, and then to Ottawa to visit me. Are you keeping the reserve a secret?

Believe me I'd rather keep the boat, unless you can gurentee me a boy. Got 2girls 15 & 17 last thing I need is another. The reserve is $1000 if it don't go for atleast that I will keep it. To me it'd be worth ten times that cruising a restored one of a kind classic. It does needs a rear view mirror and dice, not included.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160448164509&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT

chargerboy

Petty Officer 1st Class

Wish I could buy it from you, but transportation is a factor. Good luck

chrisroberts916

Petty Officer 3rd Class

She hit her reserve now you only have 2 days left to own this classic.
Ebay Link

chrisroberts916

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Only 1 day left so get your bids in and own this rare beauty.
DSC00644.jpg