BuzzStPoint

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Re: Jet Ski Loading Fail

Livin in a van... Down by the river!!
farley_medium.jpg

marlboro180

Lieutenant Junior Grade

OMG. That could have ended very badly. I guess I would have put the camera down and tried to help instead of laughing at them as the laughing lady did.:mad: Stupid on both ends of the lens.

timster

Seaman Apprentice

That was great, I hope that wasn't saltwater!

HappierWet

Master Chief Petty Officer

Another JETFLEA dipstick. ROTFLMAO

JETFLEAers wonder why they have a bad name.

I take exception however to the poster above who thinks they should have helped. What?? Jump overboard and swim over to pull the van out by hand???:rolleyes:

tnduc

Petty Officer 1st Class

Put it in park next time AND use the emergency brake. Nah..... that would make sense.

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner

One sandwich short of a picnic !!!!:D

swihartart

Petty Officer 3rd Class

:eek: :eek::eek::eek:
Wow! These dudes have some brass ones. I kinda admire their ambition but talk about tempting fate!!

Step One...Tow Truck
Step Two...buy trailer.
Step Three...Dry out van and mount hitch! :D

H20Rat

Vice Admiral

Another JETFLEA dipstick. ROTFLMAO

JETFLEAers wonder why they have a bad name.

The anti-jetski runs deep in this one! At least he knew which end should face the water. That is more than I can say about your average fisherman! (see below for a common example...)

I do have to give him credit though, the sign says something about tie up. Yep, he is tied up! (to a tow truck...)

Without getting into a rant of types of boats, its fairly safe to say that stupid people know no bounds, and really have no preference for type of craft.

dummies.jpg

Thajeffski

well at least now that the ski is in the back the van might have a chance at floating..

swihartart

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Just 1 post is questionable...I feel indifferent about them...never rode one.
They actually look like fun but not so sure this is the way to load!!!!!!

Looking at it, if they had good communication, as he clears the bumper he yells and the driver moves right away this could work. It seems the driver just goes in too deep so have a mark on the floor for the waterline.

The weight of the ski drags him backward and then he floats, no traction. 4 wheel drive would have helped to begin with.

A ramp on the ramp would make it pretty interesting...just don't overshoot too high or else!

Now I want to design a ramp for a van....why not a hand crank between seats up front with a couple boards. Mount it to a quick release system for ease in and out, wingnuts would be easy...

swihartart

Petty Officer 3rd Class

come to think of it a video on youtube shows a jetski saving a pickup who's in too deep.

he pushes on the toolbox mounted to the trailer.

maybe push against seats and gun it to push the van...

oldjeep

Admiral

I wouldn't think that any amount of beer would have made that seem like a good idea.

Home Cookin'

Fleet Admiral

If it worked it would be a cool James Bond escape.

I know people do this with pick up trucks. Not saying its a good idea, just that they do.

I love all the bubbles coming up from the exhaust

HappierWet

The anti-jetski runs deep in this one! At least he knew which end should face the water. That is more than I can say about your average fisherman! (see below for a common example...)

I do have to give him credit though, the sign says something about tie up. Yep, he is tied up! (to a tow truck...)

Without getting into a rant of types of boats, its fairly safe to say that stupid people know no bounds, and really have no preference for type of craft.

dummies.jpg

Yep, I will agree that stupidity runs rampant.;)