Posting Pictures...Arrrgh..I give up

HANGEYE

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Went to Photobucket and managed to get only one photo in there and now I can"t get it to post on this site. I have been trying since February. I guess these computer things are just a bit beyond me. Oh well, at least I can enjoy the pics that others post.:confused::mad::redface:

cedarjunki

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Posting Pictures...Arrrgh..I give up

dont give up! we need pictures!

did you read the sticky on it?

its even easiear than that :)

open photobucket, recent uploads will show on the main page, click share, click get link code, look for....IMG for bulletin boards & forums,left click on the full size code, then left click, choose copy....

then come here and start a reply, right click and choose paste...done. good luck

QC

Supreme Mariner

Can you post any link to the pic that you did get on photobucket? I'll see if I can post it here and then tell you what I did.

Don S

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Did you happen to read the first 2 threads in this forum. Both are about how to post pictures from photobucket.

Last edited:

cedarjunki

Chief Petty Officer

Did you happen to read the first 2 threads in this forum. Boat are about how to post pictures from photobucket.

got boats on the mind huh don :)

HANGEYE

Petty Officer 2nd Class

dont give up! we need pictures!

did you read the sticky on it?

its even easiear than that :)

open photobucket, recent uploads will show on the main page, click share, click get link code, look for....IMG for bulletin boards & forums,left click on the full size code, then left click, choose copy....

then come here and start a reply, right click and choose paste...done. good luck

I"ll give it a try....Wish me luck, here goes.............
IMG_1049.jpg

HANGEYE

Petty Officer 2nd Class

YAHOOOOOOOOO...Now if I can figure out how I got this in Photobucket I"ll add some more. THANK YOU VERY MUCH........YAHOOOOOOOO

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner

Make sure you resize them in photobucket to 640x480. It's easy to do in there.

HANGEYE

Petty Officer 2nd Class

YAHOOOOOOOOO...Now if I can figure out how I got this in Photobucket I"ll add some more. THANK YOU VERY MUCH........YAHOOOOOOOO

Don"t know what happened. It looked good, picture and all but when I hit "SUBMIT REPLY" only the dialog went through...NO PICTURE... WHY?

Don S

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Don"t know what happened. It looked good, picture and all but when I hit "SUBMIT REPLY" only the dialog went through...NO PICTURE... WHY?

I don't know, the picture shows.
If you was looking at the box you type in, it will not show the picture. Only the post will.