New Boat Owner(restoration project)

Hello, My name is Andrew from Ithaca NY (Cayuga Lake) and I just purchased an old wooden boat for which I have little information on. I know its late 50's or early sixties, and has the line of Nautalloy's Aquabird hardware (steering wheel/horn) on it. I was told it was a knock off of a Penn Yan. Its 15 ft in length and its in relatively good condition for how old it is, and I believe the outbaord engine is the original. So this year i'm giving it a workman style paint job on the hull and then refinishing the wood in the boat. I'd like to get as much information on this boat as I can but Google apparently isn't sufficient enough for job. Also, I'm searching for info on the Nautalloy hardware. I've been told its pretty rare. Here are some pics. My hope is someone out there will recognize this style of boat and give me some info! Thanks in advance.
http://picasaweb.google.com/andy.ocm...eat=directlink

Andrew

Re: New Boat Owner(restoration project)

Hi Andrew,

I am interested in learning more about your project.
My father was the founder of Nautalloy Products and I can perhaps shed some light on the hardware and perhaps the boat. Please contact me at internalbiz@hotmail.com

Cheers

H Shepard