Free flashlight

mphy98

Lieutenant
Re: Free flashlight

Thanks, day off tomorrow, was going there anyway!

pole position

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Thanks! I just dropped my last one in the bilge on monday and it crapped out.

ziggy

Admiral

I just dropped my last one in the bilge on monday and it crapped out.
did that surprise you? likely made in china by hungry children working for 15 cent a day no doubt.

people are so gullible and wanting ''STUFF" for free. there isn't anything for free. there's always a reason for the give away. besides. someone did pay for them. as a marketing tool to get you into their business so you can spend money on other stuff... marketing is extremely vicious on the consumer and plays into their lame desires...

rjlipscomb

Chief Petty Officer

Coupon says "This coupon cannot be duplicated in any manner including photocopies and computer printouts. Original coupon must be presented..."

Does this make it invalid or will they take it anyway? :confused:

skargo

Banned

Coupon says "This coupon cannot be duplicated in any manner including photocopies and computer printouts. Original coupon must be presented..."

I thought that in the past, but my local HF has always accepted them. I'm heading to mine tomorrow too, every little bit helps.

rjlipscomb

Chief Petty Officer

What generated the question for me was can I print several and get several. I have a bunch of these little LED flashlights - in the cars, the boat, all around the house.

tashasdaddy

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

i bought a bunch of the for presents last Christmas.

skargo

Banned

I guess if you have a few different HF's or a lot of disguises in your closet you could get a bunch.

The cashiers wouldn't even read the small print, but even if they did, I'm sure a manager would let you use it. I sold a car to my local HF's manager, he takes care of me, and says they are all about the customer. I suppose the have to be with the store full of Chinese crap they sell us.

rainman99

Petty Officer 1st Class

I just bought 2 for $4.00 at home depot last week thought that was a good deal. Thanks for the coupon you cant beat free. I remember when these things were like $10.00 a piece when they first came out.

JRJ

Commander

did that surprise you? likely made in china by hungry children working for 15 cent a day no doubt.

people are so gullible and wanting ''STUFF" for free. there isn't anything for free. there's always a reason for the give away. besides. someone did pay for them. as a marketing tool to get you into their business so you can spend money on other stuff... marketing is extremely vicious on the consumer and plays into their lame desires...

Really? :D :D

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner

someone did pay for them. as a marketing tool to get you into their business so you can spend money on other stuff
Your kidding! I thought they grew on flashlight trees!

Expidia

Commander

Ziggy . . . Babes . . . you sound like you'd be a FUN GUY to go and do a little shop'in with :D

xxxflhrci

Chief Petty Officer

Dang, I missed it...I was just in there yesterday. I stopped in to "just look around" and walked out with a hundred bucks worth of crap that I don't need, but figured I would some day.

mscher

Lieutenant

Dang, I missed it...I was just in there yesterday. I stopped in to "just look around" and walked out with a hundred bucks worth of crap that I don't need, but figured I would some day.

Our store was out, but said they should have more next week.

Meanwhile - I picked up (barely ;) ) a 3 ton cap. floor jack for $60 - Nice!

mscher

Lieutenant

HF had fliers in the store that had the coupons in them.

fishrdan

Admiral

I have a couple of those HF LED flashlights and they are pretty good, batteries that come in them are very weak though, swap them out.

I've seen those 20% off coupons in In-Fisherman and the boating magazine Iboats sends out to forum members, Boating or somthin' like that....