Olympic Hockey Wager

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Re: Olympic Hockey Wager

Got my kids all fired up about being in the Olympics at a critical point in their lives, that is really the biggest accomplishment...influencing all those young minds to be exceptional.

Right on! My 13 year old daughter was even watching the game and was getting into it.....:)

DaNinja

Lieutenant

Did I hear booing during the medal presentation?
No, I must be mistaken.
::checks TV audio::

SCHRECK

Seaman

It was a great game no losers only different positions on the scale it was a great game my hat off to you our neighbors to the south. Peter

Shamus O'toole

Petty Officer 1st Class

Did I hear booing during the medal presentation?
No, I must be mistaken.
::checks TV audio::

No booing they were yelling looooouuuu for Roberto Luongo.

Personally I think the crossed flags is more fitting seeing how the US supports most of the Canadian hockey players.

rainman99

Petty Officer 1st Class

Just wanted to to drop in on this thread and say congrats to all the maple leaf flag wavers. Not into hockey but I watch the Olympic games and what a final game. Wave those flags with pride.:D

rbh

Fleet Admiral

Do you really know what the vancouver winter olympics has really done.
Canada got the hearts and minds of the world without heavy artillery.
We used lots of beer instead. :D
beer for effect

TilliamWe

Banned

Congratulations Team Canada!

(Figures it had to be my favorite player, and the Captain of the Stanley Cup Champion Pittsburgh Penguins, that beat the USA Team.)

Now in real small instructions, how do I make my avatar the maple leaf flag?

Spinnaker

Petty Officer 1st Class

Personally I think the crossed flags is more fitting seeing how the US supports most of the Canadian hockey players.

Dude! It's the Canadian hockey players that support the U.S. teams. Every time a U.S. team wins the Stanley Cup it's full of Canadian players.
Anyway, Congratulations to the U.S. for a wicked tournament. Can't forget the Slovaks. They were scary unpredictable.

Shamus O'toole

Petty Officer 1st Class

Dude! It's the Canadian hockey players that support the U.S. teams. Every time a U.S. team wins the Stanley Cup it's full of Canadian players.
Anyway, Congratulations to the U.S. for a wicked tournament.

Agreed there are players from around the world on US teams...being paid by ticket sales in the US...so we do support them and they give us great teams in return. It's a win win situation and we thank you for it. End of this discussion......again congrats Team Canada

rbh

Fleet Admiral

Agreed there are players from around the world on US teams...being paid by ticket sales in the US...so we do support them and they give us great teams in return. It's a win win situation and we thank you for it. End of this discussion......again congrats Team Canada

NICE FLAG, thanks!
rob

trendsetter240

Lieutenant

Get over it. Canadian players won the gold for team Canada. End of this discussion.