Prayers for Rickairmed & Family

Rickairmedic

Commander
Re: Prayers for Rickairmed & Family

LOL EZ SWMBO and myself will be doing quite a bit of declutering . I will be tossing stuff from the garage that has been sitting there for years ( thinking as soon as I toss it I will need it ) . I will completely empty the house and garage and as I put stuff back will be quite picky as to what makes it back in and what doesnt . The good news though is I am buying a 28' storage container which I will be keeping afterwards for ( storage ) . I think its actually bigger than HA's garage ;). I figure that will cut down on garage and house clutter as well as provide ample storage for the yardwork crap that doesnt belong in ( The Garage ) :D.

HA I thought his jaw was gonna hit the floor when I told him I painted it with a roller :D. I was quite happy with the compliment considering he has a NEW shiny bass boat in his garage . Feel free to pad your post count I figure it will be a month or so before I can get back to the Jupiter but after his compliment I am chomping at the bit to get it done and take him out on the river in it :D.

Rick

Huron Angler

Admiral

The good news though is I am buying a 28' storage container which I will be keeping afterwards for ( storage ) . I think its actually bigger than HA's garage ;).

HA I thought his jaw was gonna hit the floor when I told him I painted it with a roller :D. I was quite happy with the compliment considering he has a NEW shiny bass boat in his garage . Feel free to pad your post count I figure it will be a month or so before I can get back to the Jupiter but after his compliment I am chomping at the bit to get it done and take him out on the river in it :D.

Rick

LOL Rick if it's longer than 21' ya got my garage beat(depending on the beam):D

Don't throw out any tools now(not that you need to be reminded;))

Bwana Don

Lieutenant Commander

Glad to hear you are doing better. Best of luck to you and your family.

Don

Andy in NY

Commander

Rick, if I were able to take time off and the wife would let me, I would hop a plane down there to KY to help you rebuild... im pretty hand with electrical. unfortunatly we are in a freeze zone for vacations at work with this being a busy time of year for us.

But glad to hear all is well and progress is being made with the house.

wvmedic

Chief Petty Officer

Rick buddy that is great news on you're daughter, I'm very happy for you guys.

And that is awesome about the boat as well.

Jeff

sprintst

Commander

Just found out and am glad all is well. Your family is all that matters.

Send me a pm with the paypal account and I'll send you some of this pile of extra cash. I'd just squander it anyways :)

Rickairmedic

Commander

Hidi Ho guys just a quick update . I now have a 28' cargo container ( its bigger than HA's garage 28' long 8' wide and 9' tall:D ) and a 40 yard dumpster in the driveway and the fun has begun. I am clearing out the basement currently and will move upstairs next . Once I have the house empty I will be pressure washing the basement once all the walls are out of it . I will then be ripping out the kitchen and bathroom upstairs so I can pull the subfloors and floor joists and replace them . Then we can rewire the house and start putting it back together . The kids are doing great Oldest is still on Oxygen and breathing treatments ( but she is home and planning to go to PT tomorrow for more good Navy training :D ) . I doubt she does much PT LOL. Again thanks to everybody for the prayers and support it means alot to us and has changed SWMBO's outlook on ( that danged boat group ) :D.

Rick

tallcanadian

Captain

Good to hear everybody's in good health. In no time you will be moving back in. Good luck with your house re building. Been thinking about you. Keep your stick on the ice. God Bless!

wvmedic

Chief Petty Officer

Great news Rick, I've been woundering about you guy's.

Jeff

Bwana Don

Lieutenant Commander

God bless and a quick recovery to your family, and Godspeed on your house rebuilding.

Don

Huron Angler

Admiral

Glad to hear that you guys are on your way back to normalcy Rick:)

Good luck with the teardown, I hope it goes as smoothly as possible.

CheapboatKev

Vice Admiral

Hidi Ho guys just a quick update . I now have a 28' cargo container ( its bigger than HA's garage 28' long 8' wide and 9' tall:D ) and a 40 yard dumpster in the driveway and the fun has begun. I am clearing out the basement currently and will move upstairs next . Once I have the house empty I will be pressure washing the basement once all the walls are out of it . I will then be ripping out the kitchen and bathroom upstairs so I can pull the subfloors and floor joists and replace them . Then we can rewire the house and start putting it back together . The kids are doing great Oldest is still on Oxygen and breathing treatments ( but she is home and planning to go to PT tomorrow for more good Navy training :D ) . I doubt she does much PT LOL. Again thanks to everybody for the prayers and support it means alot to us and has changed SWMBO's outlook on ( that danged boat group ) :D.

Rick

Well she hasnt met us yet..there's plenty of time for her to change her mind..LOL

especially about me!

mrdjflores

Lieutenant Junior Grade

hey rick, don't know if you already have the pressure washer, but if you don't, i can drop mine off. just give me a hollar and i can come over

mrdjflores

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Spoke to Rick for awhile tonight, gonna stop by his place in the morning. Everythign is coming along the house pretty good. Basement is pretty much pretty gutted and cleaned out. Kitchen gutted aswell. Rick is planning on pressure washing the basement in the next few days. Also puttin in a couple ozone generators and let let run about a week to get the smoke smell out. He is still shooting to be back in the house in about a month.

wvmedic

Chief Petty Officer

Thanks for the update, was wondering about him and the family.

Jeff

Wow Rick,
I just found out what happened! Been kind of skipping past the iboats updates
this winter and didn't see that! Looks like everyone is doing better, Thank God!!
Give my best to the family and good luck on the house!! With you doing the work I know it will turn out better than before!!
Best of everything to your family!
Al

Rickairmedic

Commander

Howdy all quick update . The basement is empty down to the bare outside walls . Only thing left standing is the water heater . I pulled the full HVAC system out including ductwork. I am presurewashing the basement now . I also gutted the kitchen down to the studs and dining room. I will be pulling out the floors and floor joists this week as well as gutting the bathroom to the studs . SWMBO picked out the porcelain tile for the bathroom and the Travertine for the counters in the kitchen and its in the storage container .I have managed to fill 2 40 yard dumpsters :D and have the 28 foot storage container close to full with a walkway down the center :D. I will be renting 2 ozone generators for a week once the floor joists and subfloors are back in and then putting in the new bathroom and kitchen . We should be back in the house in a month if all goes well. With the current weather I am also having to run service as well ( not that I am complaining ) getting a little break from working on the house .

Rick

Pugetsound

Lieutenant Commander

Great to hear things are going well. Going back to work to get rested is something you need to get used to . I really wish sometime I could go to work to get away from the constant things needed around the house.Its a retired thing I think. Wish you all well . ED

CheapboatKev

Vice Admiral

Thanks for the update bud...
I'll try and chat with you tomorrow, it has been awhile..

I was wondering what super duper plans you have for the RICK CAVE (garage) when it's all purty again:D

Huron Angler

Admiral

Sounds like you are working hard Rick, I hope all goes as smoothly as possible for ya:)