She looks cold and lonely

airdvr1227

Lieutenant Commander
After a pretty good winter storm I decided yesterday to head over to the storage area and check on her.

Is it Spring yet?

mikeroche

Seaman Apprentice
Re: She looks cold and lonely

mine's sitting in the shed and it's snowing,i think i heard her cry

truckermatt

Petty Officer 1st Class

did the same thing last week.... spring is only 3-4 months away.

Philster

Captain

After a pretty good winter storm I decided yesterday to head over to the storage area and check on her.

Is it Spring yet?

Yeah, it's Spring. Take 'er out and report back!

sickwilly

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Went out with a buddy on his yesterday. Water temp was 42 degrees, outside temp was 26. Thanks God he has a C-dory with a heater!

skargo

Banned

I can see mine from my seat on the couch. I may have to move it out of my line of site, what a tease!

Aqualift

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I went ice fishing and while my feet were freezing, I imagined being in my boat on a warm summer's day in that exact same spot. Only six more months to go. :( When I got home, I crawled under the boat cover and lived part of the dream. :)

RAT Attack

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Pretty funny you mentioned it, & started a thread about this topic. I went to visit mine yesterday at the storage unit and was feeling the same way. I am soooo ready for spring it's not even funny. My 2 baby's are an M109R custom motorcycle and my boat. I just bought it on November 1st. It's way to cold here to enjoy either, and only got to take the boat out once. Please, Please, Please let these winter months go by quickly.:mad:

tswiczko

Master Chief Petty Officer

Makes me want to move farther south

Jeep Man

Commander

Mine is over 2 hours north. I can't see it, or get to it, and it's likely buried in three feet of snow. April is a long time to wait.

BTMCB

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Went OUT on mine yesterday and day before -- Only good thing about living in so cal. Feel sorry for u guys and I do feel your pain. If it makes you feel better, while my boat isn't, the wife is cold and lonely!! LOL

Bearfan

Petty Officer 3rd Class

I just look for those occasional days over 50. Not many around in January.

bitterboater

Petty Officer 1st Class

I can see mine in the back yard under her dress (black tarp). I know she's mad, and cold and lonely, but the snow is 2ft deep back there and the lake ice is nearing a foot thick here. So the ice fishing is what I have to do for now.

204 Escape

Ensign

I just waded through 18" of snow to get to mine, and sweep the snow off of the cover. This is ONLY JANUARY !?!?!? :(

joey maneri

Petty Officer 3rd Class

I tried to get to mine today but when I got to the marina the lock on the gate was froze solid! I tried to get the lock open for about five minutes, and frostbite started to set in on my fingers. I could see it sitting there across the yard, all cold and lonely. HOW DEPRESSING!! My five year old dauter was crying cause she missed the boat and summer. I was able to hold the tears in.

mphy98

Lieutenant

Mine is next to the garage under 2 covers, a tarp and a foot of snow. She is p*****ssssed off :D

backwater dawg

Petty Officer 2nd Class

HEY----look at the bright side---IT'S ONLY 100 DAYS TO SPLASH !!!!

dan t.

Lieutenant Junior Grade

I think mine is a little choked with me,I went to clean the snow off and she dumped a load on my head. on the bright side the days are getting longer,and my new 350 (to replace the 305) is on its way back together:D

krakatoa

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Its so bad for you guys!!!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes: Here in P.R. our weather still very very H. O. T., over 92 degrees now :eek::eek::eek: we have summer all year round, sorry.......