Beaver attacks lil boy

TexMojo

Seaman
Re: Beaver attacks lil boy

Sorry for the beaver. People need to show their kids to not pet animals that dont belong to the family and ask before petting any animals. The girlfriend and her daughter are very bad about that. I keep telling them to stop that.
In a side note an animal lover friend of mine found a pet kitty. She tried to do what she has done may times, try to rescue the kitty to take it to the shelter. She has been doing that for years as far as I know and never had a problem until this time. The kitty got scare and bit her as she was not wearing any gloves. So the kitty that she was trying to save had to be killed because she did not use any protection... She was lucky the test for rabies came negative...
Moral of the stories... If it has teeth, expect them to use it...

BLUF, the kitty did not have to be killed. It may have been the most expeditious outcome but they could have quarantined it for 10 days, if the kitty bit due to rabies, it would have died during that time frame. Not judging, just pointing out there was an alternative.

TexMojo

Seaman
Re: Beaver attacks lil boy

On another note, I used to trap beaver back in the day and they will sure dull a blade quick. There tough to skin.