this great site

mikeroche

Seaman Apprentice
it;s cold and the boat is frozen in i would just like to say merryx-mass to all and the great people here who run this site ,i think it's the best one out there. thanks merry x-mass and happy holidays to all :)

stylesabu

Master Chief Petty Officer
Re: this great site

i couldn't agree more. I have learned much

Admin5

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Thanks for the kind words Mike! We appreciate all of you more than you know. Have a great weekend.

Willyclay

Captain

Admin5; thanks to you, the Moderators and all the iboats.com forum members who make this the BEST support service for recreational boaters. Merry Christmas and Happy 2010!

Last edited:

tashasdaddy

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

thank you all for the great comments. i have to agree, with all of you. being a moderator on such a fantastic site, is a great privilege. thank you for the opportunity.

Happy Holidays to everyone.

tkrfxr

Petty Officer 1st Class

it;s cold and the boat is frozen in i would just like to say merryx-mass to all and the great people here who run this site ,i think it's the best one out there. thanks merry x-mass and happy holidays to all :)

Merry Christmas to you, and to all who moderate this site... I think this is the only site where you can start a boating project, and get advice as you go, almost live, if you had the computer by your side....

There is also a wealth of pre-discussed topics that can help avoid trouble...like learning from the mistakes other people already made!

Incredible.

BTMCB

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Ageed. Great site, helpful members, knowledgable moderators, convenient full service store!! Merry Christmas and a safe boating 2010 to all.

Gary H NC

Fleet Admiral

Keep up the great work guys! It is very much appreciated!
I can't believe how much Iboats has grown over the last few years!

Yep,A great site and even greater folks running and moderating it and our forums!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!:D

phillyg

Petty Officer 1st Class

It is, and Merry Christmas to you and yours, too.

lcdr frank

Seaman Apprentice

A hearty thank you for a great site and a Merry Christmas . While I do not join in with each topic as many others are more than qualified and redundancy can be trying. I do log on just about every day to read and expand my knowledge. It has amazed me the depth of product lines I Boats has available and the high level of expertise the many members have on this site. Keep up the great work......"I'll be back".:D

Frank

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner

I can't believe how much Iboats has grown over the last few years!

Based on how busy the site has remained during these cold months....I think we're in for a HECK of a spring! :)

toocanshan

Petty Officer 3rd Class

"This Great Site" wow it does not get any truer than that!! TOOCAN here to say alot like others, THANKS and happy holidays. don,t forget to have a safe holiday at the same time!! TOOCAN :D :D :D

tbird175

Petty Officer 1st Class

I want to wish everyone involved in the operation of, and participation in this great website, a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. You are all doing a wonderful job.

ron755

Seaman Apprentice

Happy Holidays to everyone. I love this site because everybody seems to really want to help.Also, I'm not made to feel stupid, when I ask a question.Thanks again, and be safe.