NFL Week 12

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner
Re: NFL Week 12

Our NY Giants are just plainly lacking spirit. We also could use a running game, run blocking, pass blocking, a deep threat, play calling, a pass rush, linebackers that can cover a tight end, a secondary, the disappearance of CC Brown, and some special teams coverage. I'm on the phone with Santa now!

Thanks Angus,
I think you covered it !!!!
How did the call with Santa go ????

WIMUSKY

Staff member

You think? We beat two undefeated teams already, no, SMASHED 2 undefeated teams. Patriots don't bother me.

WHO DAT

Not sure who the 2 undefeated teams were. I think one of them was the Giants, and they've shown their true colors. Except for 3 games, the Saints defense has given up a bunch of points each game. I think that's going to bite them tonite when the Patriots take the field. The Patriots are giving up the least amount of points in the league. 2 weeks ago the Saints barely beat the Rams who only have 1 win. The Saints are due for a loss.

I guess we'll know after tonite. Should be a good game......

skargo

Banned

Well, before today, how many games has he completed? Yes I agree he didn't look that bad, but he didn't move the ball down field. Give me 4-7 yards per play and you are moving the ball. 3 and out not gonna do it. The last int killed us. (Crucial mistake). Defence.........I'm just a bit upset.

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

The better team won. That Dixon kid looked great for a 3rd stringer.

TilliamWe

Banned

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

The better team won. That Dixon kid looked great for a 3rd stringer.

Hope your shaky 1st stringer's ankle is okay. Muhahahahahahahahahahaha

stevenw00

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Did y'all forget the Colts played yesterday? :D

That dang team is going to give me a heart attack if they keep coming from behind like this! I don't know how much more I can take. First half of the game my wife was telling me to watch my mouth as I went off on the TV, and the second half she just kept saying, "they must be doing better.":cool:

WIMUSKY

Staff member

Uh oooh, the "big blue boat" is at it again......:D

FishyFish

Chief Petty Officer

Well, I'll take my lumps. The team with the most points won. I am looking forward to week 13.....

Fish

mphy98

Lieutenant

He's tough, much tougher than your first stringer, the non helmet wearing rapist LOL.

Ouch, that was an unproven allegation. Let's be civil here. You are still innocent untill proven guilty in this country. (That is for now anyway)

TilliamWe

Banned

He's tough, much tougher than your first stringer, the non helmet wearing rapist LOL.

Just further proof that you have no class. Thanks for your idiotic remark, skargo.

Oh and if you had so much trouble defeating an inferior team with a 3rd stringer at the helm, what do you think you are going to do in the playoffs (if you actually get there) against Indy, New England, and Cincinnati? Not looking good for you Ravens at all!

skargo

Banned

Ouch, that was an unproven allegation. Let's be civil here. You are still innocent untill proven guilty in this country. (That is for now anyway)

This is football talk, where we JOKE around for crying out loud. Jeeez, some of you guys need to get the stick out.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Maybe I'll just stay out of these discussions from now on, since many of you take a KID'S game so seriously.

Carry, on, enjoy yourselves.

skargo

Banned

Just further proof that you have no class. Thanks for your idiotic remark, skargo.

Oh and if you had so much trouble defeating an inferior team with a 3rd stringer at the helm, what do you think you are going to do in the playoffs (if you actually get there) against Indy, New England, and Cincinnati? Not looking good for you Ravens at all!

Now you're going to insult ME and tell me I have no class. You can go pound sand too, I swear, you guys would get eaten alive in a sports bar.
I'll do you a favor and put you on ignore, I have no time for your sorry attitude and whiny personality.
P.S. How in the hell will the Steelers make it in the playoffs when they can't even beat Kansas City, something the Ravens did.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Sorry to the few guys who have a sense of humor and actually get it, it's just these fuddy duddy's who can't handle a sports joke that have me leaving these topics alone from now on. :rolleyes:

TilliamWe

Banned

Who else on here thinks Skargo has never been is a real sports bar, in a real town?

gonefishie

Commander

Let just hope he packs as much fight as he does words. Otherwise, skargo might becomes escargot. :D

jay_merrill

Vice Admiral

Bah! Enough of the arguing - Ima watch me a Saints game right now!

???

FishyFish

Chief Petty Officer

It's half-time and I must say, Those Saints are for real!

Fish

WIMUSKY

Staff member

Brady and the Pat's secondary looked terrible... I lost count how many open receivers Brady couldn't connect with... One team showed up to play, the other just showed up....

jay_merrill

Vice Admiral

Anyone need to light a cigar? Just place it on the shoulder pads of a Saints player, 'cause they are on ...

FIYAH!​

WHO DAT?​

???