Nectar of the gods

BoatBuoy

Rear Admiral
...and I just had some. For me, it's Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla ice cream topped with home-grown strawberries that I cut up and and froze in syrup last May - thaw 'em out and spoon 'em over the ice cream. Mmmmm..good.

And yea, it's low-cal.:D

What's yours?

Bart Sr.

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Nectar of the gods

Sara Lee Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream.:):)

Can't get enough of it and my waistline shows it.:redface:

EDIT:Chesecake not Shortcake.

Bifflefan

Commander

Black Licorice.

By the way there is no such thing as red licorice.

itsaboattime

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Dunkin Donuts coffee...................with homemade cherry pie.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Godiva's Belgian Dark Chocolate ice cream with chopped Lindt 70% cocoa dark chocolate sprinkled on top and Creme de Menthe poured over.

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner

At first I thought you were talking about beer !!!!
Tim Hortons coffee topped off with Baileys Irish Cream.
It could well be followed by JB's favorite as well !!!

pecheux

Lieutenant Junior Grade

My daughter bakes this die for "Rum cake" ... her hubby is thinking about starting a business for her ... I gave my word I would be in to promote ... as long as I can have a cake a day ... LOL LOL

In the absence of my daughter not baking a rum cake for me since she's busy with 2 kids ... maple syrup pie would be my second choice ... (scarse product)

then St Hubert sugar pie,
then black chocololate anything
then .... LOL LOL

pecheux

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Godiva's Belgian Dark Chocolate ice cream with chopped Lindt 70% cocoa dark chocolate sprinkled on top and Creme de Menthe poured over.

WOW ... I'd rather switch than fight ... LOL

eaglejim

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee with anything too expensive to be an everyday drink coffee but I do drink it special occasion (Thanksgiving,Christmas mornings and when we are out at the lake):D

jonesg

Admiral

...and I just had some. For me, it's Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla ice cream topped with home-grown strawberries that I cut up and and froze in syrup last May - thaw 'em out and spoon 'em over the ice cream. Mmmmm..good.

And yea, it's low-cal.:D

What's yours?

I'll take yours, with a splash of grand marnier on it.

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

Home made maple surple, on anything.

John

Father-in Law has a sugar house and we are normally well supplied but nothing beats standing next to the evaporator and tasting a shot of it hot!

Dam JB!!! Now I am going to try that and micro plane the high quality chocolate over some ice cream!! If I get addicted ....iboats member's are my witness ....you started this! :D

Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee with anything too expensive to be an everyday drink coffee but I do drink it special occasion (Thanksgiving,Christmas mornings and when we are out at the lake):D

Oh.... I am a coffee addict! I love a good coffee and it has to be black! I hate the foo-foo flavored coffees but a real coffee (NEVER DECAF :mad:) is a true weakness!

puddle jumper

Captain

Kahlua butter tarts my wife made the other day were to die for.

As of for coffee I like the good old cup of joe I make in my coffee pot. Most of the specialty coffees are way to sweet.

eaglejim

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Father-in Law has a sugar house and we are normally well supplied but nothing beats standing next to the evaporator and tasting a shot of it hot!

Dam JB!!! Now I am going to try that and micro plane the high quality chocolate over some ice cream!! If I get addicted ....iboats member's are my witness ....you started this! :D

Oh.... I am a coffee addict! I love a good coffee and it has to be black! I hate the foo-foo flavored coffees but a real coffee (NEVER DECAF :mad:) is a true weakness!

Well Bob you should try it it is the only one I could drink black if I had too,it will set you back about 35.00 a pound:eek:

dave11

Lieutenant Junior Grade

At the risk of Red sky in the morning, and upestting a moderator, I hate Lindt. When we were at the factory, we had some samples. They tasted like they were moldy. I have never had good Lindt chocolate. I don't like Godiva either. It, however, is edible, but I think Hersheys is better than either of those two.

marlboro180

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Cafe Britt anything.....:D Gotta go get some of the dark chocolate covered coffee beans out of the pantry now. Dammit you guys! With a nice scotch too!

EMM

Seaman Apprentice

Pumpkin cheese cake with ginger snap crust topped with rosted pecans and caramel

Gary H NC

Fleet Admiral

Pumpkin cheese cake with ginger snap crust topped with rosted pecans and caramel

Dang....That sounds good too! I used to have a a friend in Baton Rouge who sent me some darn good coffee.Can't remember the name but i think it was in a yellow can...:confused: