What is Big, Blue and Stinking up the place?

KRH1326

Chief Petty Officer
What is Big, Blue and Stinking up the place?

I can?t believe that I have finally cracked and am actually writing this.

Eli , you Golden Child. You do not get to walk on a field and win because you are Archie?s son and Peyton?s brother. It is not your birth right to be a QB. Yeah, nice SB ring. Is that all the luck that you are packing? Now step up and be a man , and snap the boys out of it. Kurt Warner might have. I wouldn?t have traded Rivers for you, he tries.

5 OL?s ? get out of your little self made executive board room. You are not suit and tie exec.s. You used to be an elite line, but now you look like the line that ?protected? grass stained, horizontal Kurt.

2 out of 4 DL?s Hey fat boys in the middle, put down the donuts and candy and at least waddle towards the QB. Hey, I heard he?s got a cream filling.

LB?s- If you?re not going to plug the run or even cover the TE?s, could you at least stop by the sidelines and sign autograph?s, give the fans something, anything.

23- Stop reading what the press has written about you, and do your job.

What the heck happened to the ?lunch pail? crew?
I would rather be a fan of a crappy team that at least tries, than one just going through the motions.

Bart Sr.

Lieutenant Commander
Re: What is Big, Blue and Stinking up the place?

R O T F L M A O !!!!!

HopeSheFloats

Lieutenant Commander

LOL, Welcome to a taste of the world as a Lion's fan...a small small taste :(

angus63

Captain

We were carved up like a juicy butterball. Not one aspect of our "effort" showed any promise. My Giants made Thanksgiving dessert Pepto and Scotch!!

Gonna go throwup..........again!:mad:

eaglejim

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Not a fan of NY but do like good football but sad to say no good games yesterday all 3 I either went and did something else or fell asleep