Congratulations Ladyfish

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member
Congratulations of securing the rank of Admiral!! :D This is groundbreaking news since you are the first lady to achieve this status on iboats!

I want to say a special thank you for all of your wisdom, insight and guidance in keeping the Mod squad in line!! :D

Thank You!!

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Congratulations Ladyfish

This is a much better place because LadyFish is here.

Thanks for everything you do, Admiral LadyFish. :)

tashasdaddy

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

PIPE the Admiral Aboard. congrats.

aspeck

Staff member

A blonde, female, admiral ... where is the forum heading! :eek::p;):D

Congrats LF. You are a wonderful person to put up with the likes of us! Thanks for bringing a breath of fresh air to this "stoggy" place!

QC

Supreme Mariner

Every sarcastic response I can come up with is just too mean . . . :eek:

Seriously though, what the heck do you say to a blonde, chick Admiral anyway? :rolleyes: Safety tips like "Remember to always point the Aircraft Carrier into the wind." or "Yes, a Navy SEAL is really a person, not a Pinniped." or "I know it's confusing, but some boats sink on purpose." or "Yes, hooyah, oorah, hooah, Hua all kinda mean the same thing, but can be different and you should probably concentrate on Hooyah." I mean think about it?

If I suddenly disappear would somebody show the police this thread please? Thank you . . .

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner

Congrats! I'm bustin' butt trying to get 5,000 so I can get my ranking image back :)

mphy98

Lieutenant

Congrats... I hope I am still not on your list!!! :D Good to see you have broken the I boat forum glass ceiling.

LadyFish

Admiral

Thanks boys! Y'all are such suck ups. ;) Keep the compliments coming.

After all these years, you'd think that I, the lady in the joint, would have more posts than you men. Hmmmm seems like "Chatty Cathy's" are men 'round here. ;) :) If you have too much time on your hands, maybe you can try doing some of the 'pink' things around your house. ;)

Murph, you aren't on the dreaded list. I give everyone at least one chance. QC is pushing the envelope for chance #2. LOL

NBE

Petty Officer 1st Class

Hard to top what has been already said so...I'll just simply say Congrats!!

And thanks also!