Wanted Evinrude Fastwin 18 / Electric Choke Parts

Shasta1

Cadet
Hi to All:)
Newbe here on this site. I have a 1967 Evinrude Fastwin 18 hp. I recently converted it from manual to electric start. If anyone has any questions on this, I would be more than happy to answer.
My problem is that the electric choke I used is quite old and the rubber grommet (303792) has deteriorated to the point it is not serving the purpose it was intended to serve. Do any of you have one available? Looking forward to a pleasant boating experience:)

jdsgrog

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Wanted Evinrude Fastwin 18 / Electric Choke Parts

check aomci.org. They have a free classified section where you can post things you need.

samo_ott

Vice Admiral

I find the electric start 18hp parts are rare to come by. I have many 18's but only 2 electric starts.

Shasta1

Cadet

check aomci.org. They have a free classified section where you can post things you need.

That is a teriffic forum as well. We need to support each one. Thanks for the suggestion. Happy motoring:)

samo_ott

Vice Admiral

An FD 11 and an FD 12 although they both have FD 12 hoods. Metal heads :)

kbait

Commander

Give tim's outboard a shout 218-682-2331. They've had most anything I've asked about so far.. :) Part probably would fit other yrs/models too, and they'll know!

Shasta1

Cadet

kbait
super nice people however did not have either a new one or used one that was not broken. Have kept this # for future reference.