The Hijack Zone - Zombies Welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

marlboro180

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Re: The Hijack Zone - Zombies Welcome

Its tin knocking Sprint LOL , Sorry I just had to pick on ya lol
I did some checking on the CZ, nice weapon, I can get it here in the states :D I think that is going to be my next recreational tool Hehehe...

Hey Marlboro, How the heck are you???? Lots of hijacks, so for me to be to be brief

Glad the little Husky is OK, a fox is nothing to mess with.
Duct sealant is your friend :D

Nothing like a tractor ride to clear your mind and soak in all around, thats actually my therapy. When things get tough, I go to my house upstate and plow some fields.

Nice 22-410 :)

Thanks, Husky is fine. Seems she has made friends w/ momma fox- really weird....They are now playing chase in the yard???????

Tractor is good- relaxing.....

Guns??? Just getting a trade ( not by my choice) for some work for a 1967 Begium Browning A5 Magnum 20. 98%... Hope it is worth it- cant pay the mortgages with a shotgun:eek: He owes me about 2200:(

CZs ARE very nice IMHO!

Man, I am beat- Gradma died last week Weds, got arrangements made thurs/ fri, then off to my cousins wedding for 2 days, then back to a gathering at my place for everyone ( just Aunts, Uncles and cousins, about 60 + people) on Sunday.Nothing like a blitzkrieg on the house in 8 hrs!! Funeral for Grandma on Monday , entombment in her last place of residence 30 miles away, then off to pay our respects to others in the nearby cemeteries for the rest of the day Monday. More family stuff/ grieving/celebrating life on Tues, and today things are kinda back to normal....they just all flew out>>>>>>>BONFIRE tonight!

SnowHunter

Petty Officer 1st Class

Lol, Thats what Thrill wants me to mount on the bow of my one boat :D Growing up in brooklyn I'm partial to something more portable like a B.A.R.

This is the 50cal I was thinkin of when I said it

My 50 cal Thomson Center Muzzle loader, It gives me time to savor the moment while I load her Hehehe

If I get pi@#$d then I bring out this ol gal
100_9664.jpg

But to do some serious damage I use my 45-70 (Lever Action on top) that with its expansion rate usually blows a huge hole through everything I hit (Lever Action on top)
100_8306.jpg
Dang, an inline! That aint a real muzzle stuffer!!!! :D

Whats the configuration on that AR? It suuuuuuuuuure is purtay...and a lefty at that....sweet! It'll work perfectly for me!!!

And... 7400? Carbine length?

My lever gun hankerin is for one in .45LC ;)

Hijack!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1q_rRicAwI&feature=player_embedded

The US Navy has just completed a 10-megajoule test fire of their huge rail gun. For the first time ever, they fired a projectile with a velocity of 8,270 feet per second. That's an amazing 5,640 mph, and the gun is only firing at a third of its potential power.
Now THAT is some serious fire power!!!!!

Hey, that same thing happened to me yesterday after having red beans and rice! :D
LMAO!!!!!!

SnowHunter

Petty Officer 1st Class

Marl- My condolences bout the loss of your Grandma!

marlboro180

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Thanks. She was a good lady and had a heart of gold. 22 grandkids, 17 great granchildren w/ 3 more on the way, and thousands of lives affected by her and Grandpa. Good folks, I hope to be half as much.

She was a champion of disabled /challenged kids, she and Grandpa helped a lot of people. :)

Attachments

• bonfire.jpg
    bonfire.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

HVAC Cruiser

Lieutenant

Hi Marlboro, My thoughts and prayer are with your family.

Hey Snowy,
I see you know your guns :)

Not A real Muzzle stuffer :eek: LOL OK, so I'm cheating a bit lol, 2 pirodex pellets, a shockwave sabbot 209 primmer and its ready. May be in inline but I'll tell you what I got Bambie with her at at least 150 yards out this year with the Williams fiber optic iron sights. :D with the speed breech cleaning is a breeze + super accurate
Here is how she shoots at 100yds, never touched the sights out of the box the low 3 touching is before I accounted for trajectory, yes I got a little sloppy but the gun is dead on still not to bad for open sights at 100 yds :D
IMG00159.jpg

The AR is a Stag 2L 5.56 1/9 twist 16" I actually have to get that muzzle break off it, the dam thing kills my ears. Shooting her makes me feel like someone is shooting over my head, with that ear piercing whip cracking sound :(

Its actually a Remington 742 Woodsman, yep 16" Carbine 30-06. My pal gave that one to me cause he knew I liked carbines

Yea, I always liked my Lever Actions, the Marlin 1895GS is one of my favorites Although what I really wanted was .444 not 45-70

SnowHunter

Petty Officer 1st Class

Thanks. She was a good lady and had a heart of gold. 22 grandkids, 17 great granchildren w/ 3 more on the way, and thousands of lives affected by her and Grandpa. Good folks, I hope to be half as much.

She was a champion of disabled /challenged kids, she and Grandpa helped a lot of people.
Sounds like a terrific woman! :)

Hi Marlboro, My thoughts and prayer are with your family.

Hey Snowy,
I see you know your guns

Not A real Muzzle stuffer :eek: LOL OK, so I'm cheating a bit lol, 2 pirodex pellets, a shockwave sabbot 209 primmer and its ready. May be in inline but I'll tell you what I got Bambie with her at at least 150 yards out this year with the Williams fiber optic iron sights. with the speed breech cleaning is a breeze + super accurate
Here is how she shoots at 100yds, never touched the sights out of the box the low 3 touching is before I accounted for trajectory, yes I got a little sloppy but the gun is dead on still not to bad for open sights at 100 yds

The AR is a Stag 2L 5.56 1/9 twist 16" I actually have to get that muzzle break off it, the dam thing kills my ears. Shooting her makes me feel like someone is shooting over my head, with that ear piercing whip cracking sound :(

Its actually a Remington 742 Woodsman, yep 16" Carbine 30-06. My pal gave that one to me cause he knew I liked carbines

Yea, I always liked my Lever Actions, the Marlin 1895GS is one of my favorites Although what I really wanted was .444 not 45-70
Im just razzin ya :D Sounds like quite the rifle though!!! Dang accurate too!!

You got the M4gery profile I see... YOU SUCK! :D You should be able to just get a regular style flash supressor to keep the 16" profile (and shorter and you need a SBR permit) to replace the muzzle brake.

Ah, we have an ALL original 742 Woodsmaster carbine here. Its got less then 300 rounds through it, scary accurate, and one handy woods gun!

I aint much on rifles myself. I like shotguns and handguns. Our guns have gotten to be slim pickins when the economy tanked... but we still have a few family rifles, and of course our carry weapons.

AHH Another gem I'd forgot about, was the Ruger 44 carbine, the deluxe version, with checkered stock. I carried that through several still hunts. Accurate enough, and light. Makes crawlin around in briars a bit easier too!!!
IMG_2649.jpg

HVAC Cruiser

Lieutenant

Im just razzin ya :D Sounds like quite the rifle though!!! Dang accurate too!!

I know LOL ;), I actually love that gun and amazingly the recoil is almost non-existent.

You got the M4gery profile I see... YOU SUCK! :D You should be able to just get a regular style flash supressor to keep the 16" profile (and shorter and you need a SBR permit) to replace the muzzle brake.

Yep, One of these days I will change it I might just yank that brake off for now, cause I don't even enjoy shooting it the way it is.

Ah, we have an ALL original 742 Woodsmaster carbine here. Its got less then 300 rounds through it, scary accurate, and one handy woods gun!

Yea the 742 is actually my hunting rifle, I have the original stock somewhere for it.

AHH Another gem I'd forgot about, was the Ruger 44 carbine, the deluxe version, with checkered stock. I carried that through several still hunts. Accurate enough, and light. Makes crawlin around in briars a bit easier too!!!

Sweet gun, gotta love the carbine, its always been one of my favorites starting with the M1 I had as a boy.

Well, Time to bike ride with my son to school ( our morning ritual :) )
catch you later

FBPirate95

Master Chief Petty Officer

HIJACK

Time for a promotion. This time it seems like it took forever!!!

HVAC Cruiser

Lieutenant

HIJACK

Congratulations FB!!!!!!!
chickendance.gif
chickendance.gif
chickendance.gif
chickendance.gif
chickendance.gif

Very Happy for YOU, in these times its nice to hear some good:)

EDIT: I forgot the DANCING CHICKEN LOL :)

HVAC Cruiser

Lieutenant

Hijack

Sorry I have to vent!!!!
Some people are very lucky I have mellowed with age otherwise they would be like the passengers in FB's Granddads boat !!!!!!

SnowHunter

Petty Officer 1st Class

HIJACK

Congrats!!!!! :D
Hijack

Sorry I have to vent!!!!
Some people are very lucky I have mellowed with age otherwise they would be like the passengers in FB's Granddads boat !!!!!!

:eek: Here ya go Bill, fresh outta da oven! :cool:
Have a cookie n relax!!!
cookies.jpg

HVAC Cruiser

Lieutenant

:eek: Here ya go Bill, fresh outta da oven! :cool:
Have a cookie n relax!!!

Thanks, yesterday was very trying for me, started off by finding the fridge downstairs unplugged and lost about 40# of meat :mad: . Spent the day sanitizing it and taking care of kids while someone else went MIA.
Its like sometimes I get accused of drinking to much, they should stop and think WHY!! Just cause I don't say doesn't mean I don't know

marlboro180

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Thanks, yesterday was very trying for me, started off by finding the fridge downstairs unplugged and lost about 40# of meat :mad: . Spent the day sanitizing it and taking care of kids while someone else went MIA.
Its like sometimes I get accused of drinking to much, they should stop and think WHY!! Just cause I don't say doesn't mean I don't know

So I guess the cookout this afternoon with the cold beer and steaks is out, hey? :D Sorry about the fridge:eek: Nothing like a nasty fridge. Someone unplugged one of mine once, it was packed with pheasant and grouse. Did not find it for a while- Eeeeewwww!

Congrats FB!!!

Hijack! Yall ever make one of these?>?? I was bored the other night and Holy Cow! How much fun...Shot a spud at a tree 50 feet away, and there was just mashed potato residue on the bark. Then shot one in the air at a high angle, spud went clear outta my yard, over the trees and landed somewhere in the woods several hundred feet away. Hoot!!!:D:D

Attachments

• spud gun.jpg
    spud gun.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

SnowHunter

Petty Officer 1st Class

OUCH!!!! 40lb? :eek: Dagnabit man, I feel ya there. That hurts!

Cookies don't go so well with beer.... now Irish Coffee? :D Yeah Baby!!!!!

When it gets frusteratin... think sunny day, calm waters, and a cooler full of fish ;)

HVAC Cruiser

Lieutenant

Hey Marlboro, this was deer, I ar one of the kids must have kicked the extension cord :(

Hey Snowy, when it gets frustrating I usually start going to the range or hunting a lot more. Serves 2 purposes, I get to shoot something and for some strange reason, some people start behaving :confused: ;) :rolleyes:

SnowHunter

Petty Officer 1st Class

Did not find it for a while- Eeeeewwww!

Hijack! Yall ever make one of these?>?? I was bored the other night and Holy Cow! How much fun...Shot a spud at a tree 50 feet away, and there was just mashed potato residue on the bark. Then shot one in the air at a high angle, spud went clear outta my yard, over the trees and landed somewhere in the woods several hundred feet away. Hoot!!!
Ewww! stinky!!!

Spud guns are fuuuuuuuuuun!!!!! Give an excuse to blow stuff up (namely the taters *grin* )
Hey Marlboro, this was deer, I ar one of the kids must have kicked the extension cord

Hey Snowy, when it gets frustrating I usually start going to the range or hunting a lot more. Serves 2 purposes, I get to shoot something and for some strange reason, some people start behaving :confused: ;) :rolleyes:
Slingin lead sure helps :D Hey if it works.... ;)

OH! I guess I got another hijack!!!:eek: *shrug*

Sold the Power Wagon!!! Thinkin of gettin some stuff for the boat, glassin supplies and deck material...hmmmm decisions decisions

HVAC Cruiser

Lieutenant

Ewww! stinky!!!

OH! I guess I got another hijack!!!:eek: *shrug*

Sold the Power Wagon!!! Thinkin of gettin some stuff for the boat, glassin supplies and deck material...hmmmm decisions decisions

Congratulations on the sale!!! Maybe some trim tabs,1708, resin :)

Ok My Turn
Hijack

I did the dumbest thing ever tonight!!!!!

OK well I take my 7yo son to school and pick him up every day we both bicycle to and from, its our daily ritual :) In this day and age with out of shape kids from computers and video games I don't want him to be a statistic.

I was clowning around on the way home today riding a wheelie on my 27" Fuji Crosstown :D showing off, what can I say I'm a kid at heart lol.

Well................ tonight he was trying to pop a wheelie so I figured I would teach him, A 45 yo should NOT try to ride a 20" bike!!!! To little bike, to much adult strength !!!!
I hopped on his bike to show him went to lift the front tire and was INSTANTLY on my back, now I know how a turtle feels. I hit the pavement so hard instant migraine, felt an explosion in my shoulder I think I rattled my brain :eek: whats left of it anyhow. The bike didn't even move forward I went to peddle an lift the front and it took all the energy and just rotated the bike on the back wheel, BLAMMMMM on the ground :eek:.
That's not the worst of it though, 20 years ago I had dislocated my left shoulder and its never been the same since, it tends to pop out now and then. Well this blew it out big time, it hurts so much I cant tell if its back in place or not. I pressed against the wall upward and back but this time unlike 1000's of others to no avail.

Anyone have suggestions or an excersize to get it back in ??? I've tried stretches, rotating Hanging pressure etc.. getting ready to take 800mg Motrin and pack it in ice

P.S. All the muscle & tissue is now swollen

marlboro180

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Ice and beer, not necessarily in that order .:eek: Any inflammatory should help. Ice is the best there showoff...

rbh

Fleet Admiral

HEY, HC.
are you trying to tell us your geting alittle older with the injuries:D
or stuff just happens:rolleyes:
robby,
( been there dun that) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.