Thanks IBoats!!!

Paul Ryan

Petty Officer 2nd Class
I'm fianlly saying hi. I've been reading posts for three plus years now, getting ready for the restore of my 83 Volvo AQ125A, 270 Leg and 87 195 Caprice Cuddy. The money fianlly got right 6 months ago and I have fully rebuilt the engine, leg is good shape and the boat is coming together great! Spring 2010 is fianlly going to be my year. I have touched and been through every inch of my boat. I have run into many problems and many questions that a smiple search of iboats took care of. I'm going to have a great looking, good running, safe boat, very very soon! :D Thank-you to all that have posted!!! And to all the upper and senior members, thanks so much for your shared experiance. I've been through hundreds of websites and iboats is the best!!!

Les Robb

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Thanks IBoats!!!

Better yet, thank you for your post. At times I feel like not posting anymore when you and 10 or so others reply to someone and never get a response or even a bye-bye.

Oh well there's a lot of great regulars on this site and you can bet they appreciate your post, don't be shy about asking.

Good luck on your 2010 project

Jeep Man

Commander

Welcome to the forum.....finally. You appear to be one of the few that seek an answer through past threads instead of starting a new one, asking the same question as someone previously. What a novel idea. Now that you have acquired all this knowledge the hard way, why not stick around and chime in with a few answers and opinions to questions posed by those (myself included) who like to do it the easy way. Good to have you aboard, and good luck with the boat.

d_saum

Petty Officer 3rd Class

I second that motion! I've been reading/surfing/searching iboats for years! There is so much great info here! Thanks to all the members who share their knowledge!

And to the OP... Best of luck with your boat! Post a pic if you can! We like pics here! :D

JaSla74

Chief Petty Officer

I'd hang out on this forum even if I didn't have a boat. Lots of good people here.

lakelover

Rear Admiral

Thank-you to all that have posted!!! And to all the upper and senior members, thanks so much for your shared experiance. ...iboats is the best!!!

I agree and second the motion! I throw out an answer now and then if I can help, but ask more than I answer. All the "free" info I've gotten here has been invaluable, and I know it's not free in terms of operating expense for iboats and time donated by members. Thanks again.

And Paul, have fun with that project and the results!

mickjetblue

Chief Petty Officer

I have a similar outfit with an AQ131A, and there's others, too.
So, if you have time, maybe you could post some pics and describe
some of what you did, or are doing with it and your boat.

I prize my outfit, and don't want to miss out on any improvements to it.
It's 24 years old, and in great shape, and I'd like to keep it that way,
at least about the great shape.

Good luck!

:rolleyes:

Paul Ryan

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Got many pic's and will be posting them soon. Been so happy to be moving forward with the project I barley have been coming in to eat n sleep :D

captmello

Captain

Always good to see another VP guy on the forum. If these darn Volvos would break down more often, there would probably be more of us.;)

Post some pics of your rebuilt motor if you've got some.

Paul Ryan

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Getting into the boating idea 5 years ago I start reading here and ever where peoples opions of thier set-ups. I saw time and time again people talking about how dependable a VP package can be. Yes we are elite! :D:p:D