im sick

coolguy147

Commander
geeze last night was horible for me. i had chills fever headaches coughing everyonce in a while but wasnt enough to make me worry. i was weak and tired. i didnt have vomiting or the other thing. and didnt have a sore throat. im going to doctor right not. i dont feel as bad as last night. i took some complete flu care. then after 3-4 hours took 2 extra strength tylenols. that worked pretty good. i was drinking gatorade all night. went to sleep around 1-2 am. woke up at four am took more completer flu care. then at 6am i felt horrible. took a cold shower. tylenol and now im here telling you guys.

might have swine flu but i hope not. i didnt have sore throat stuffy or runny nose or vomiting. i didnt feel i was going to vomit everyonce in a while when i yawn but it stopped.

Knightgang

Lieutenant
Re: im sick

H1N1, maybe not. Not that big of a deal they say, but it is the Flu none the less. Hope you get better soon...

slia67

Petty Officer 1st Class

We are getting hammered around here with the swine flu/flu. They have so many they are not even testing to see if it's the H1N1 any longer, they are just assuming it is.

I caught something a few weeks ago, don't know if it was the swine flu because by the time I felt well enough to leave my bedroom and go to the doctor my 102* fever had broke. After a few days I started felling better, but it took me well over a week and a half to completely recover.

Most people are not experiencing symptoms much worst than the regular flu. But a colleague at work has a friend that cracked a rib from vomiting and coughing, so I think it all depends on the individual.

Good Luck.

tashasdaddy

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

let us know what the Dr said. hope you are feeling better. did you get to test the lower unit???

BoatBuoy

Rear Admiral

He said in his original post "i didnt have vomiting or the other thing." so I think his lower unit is working fine.:D:D

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner

Really doesn't matter if its swine flu or regular flu the syptoms are basically the same. The big deal about swine is that nobody has immunity to it so it is going to spread fast.

coolguy147

Commander

nah i didnt test my lower unit. still sitting in vice drying i guess. been to sick and busy maybe tomorrow after my baseball game

yes my lower unit pretty good. my uncle got colon cancer... grandpa might have had some colon problems and prostate cancer. probably my dad will be getting there soon. he hates going to the doctor...:D when i get up there ill have to watching out for cancer since it kinda common on my dad's side

i have the flu common cold i guess. the doctor said my symptons were not enough to be diagnosed for swine flu. so got some prescrition medicine for that and some cream and pills for my acne

tashasdaddy

"some cream and pills for my acne" he won't be able to keep the women off , after using that.

JB

Zouds like phlu. God it 2. Bleah, really sux.

coolguy147

Commander

lol i feel a lot better now. i still not up to my game bit congested but no runny or stuffy nose thank god:D

WAVENBYE2

Lieutenant Commander

Glad it wasn't worse than the flu, even thought the flu is bad enough!!

mickjetblue

Chief Petty Officer

Gatorade is loaded with sugar, and lots of it, so I would not recommend drinking
it often. Years back, when I was in a running club, Gatorade was used only before races
by most runners.

:rolleyes:

Get well!

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner

Less sugar in beer !!!! LOL
True or not I am running with that one !!!

rbh

Fleet Admiral

So word has it on the H1N1 virus, If you are over 40 years old +- you have probably run into a strain like this somewhere back in the 1960s, cross your fingers:)
rob

tashasdaddy

ya'll are so bad, he just rebuilt the lower on his Johnson.