Spartans - Wolverines

Bass Man Bruce

Lieutenant
Man what a :Dsweet game. I thought the Spartans were gonna put it on cruise control in the fourth but Forcier and co. had other ideas.
Great game with a great ending as far as I was concerned! :D:D

m_court15

Seaman
Re: Spartans - Wolverines

yeah, I didn't think michigan would have a chance the way they were playing. That last offensive series for the wolverines was awesome. Forcier for a true freshmen has a lot of poise. that one interception in ot.......still mad.

WIMUSKY

Staff member

My wife went to State. She was pretty excited.. Sparty On!!!:D

DaleT

Chief Petty Officer

Didn't get to watch but did follow on the espn game cast. Seemed to be an exciting game. Good win for MSU and a nice "gut" showing for the UofM. As a Wolverine fan, I didn't think going in they, Michigan, were really that good. Other than a win over an over rated Notre Dame they hadn't beaten anybody decent. MSU had played very below there ability to this point and may still have today. Regardless, it's nice to see both programs on the upswing for a change. Even being a Blue guy, I hated to see the green and white on such a down trend for so long. Outside of beating OSU, playing a tight well played game with State is the best game of the season. Only problem with the outcome is now I have to watch my CFO gloat until the CCHA season starts.