Help locating boat trailer / atv hauler

roscoe

Supreme Mariner
Need some help locating a trailer that can haul a 15 - 17' aluminum boat, and 1 or preferably 2 atv's.

I have seen some on the interstate in the last couple of years, but can't seem to locate any retailers/manufacturers.

Last week, I saw a flatbed trailer with a new small pop-up camper mounted crossways on the front, with room for 2 atv on the back. Again, this was on the highway.

Not looking to lift the boat onto a rack. Want the atv and boat to be at the same height.
And can't pull double trailers.

Total cargo weight will be 2400# with the small boat and one atv, up to 3600# with the larger boat and 2 atv's.

Any links to manufacturers or retailers would be appreciated.

tashasdaddy

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Help locating boat trailer / atv hauler

google custom boat trailers, there are many configuations.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Still haven't found one.
Shadowtrailers is the closest to what I want, but a bit over the top for my rig.
Only 1642 miles from me, and way out of my budget.

A toy hauler doesn't do it either, it would have to have 26' of open length.

:(

rentprop1

Petty Officer 1st Class

http://www.floeintl.com/trailers.asp?pageName=trailersRamp&sm=1

something like this, but you will still need to make bunks at the rear for the boat, then just back down the ramp, dunk the rear and launch your boat once thats off the trailer, drive the ATV's off

looks like $ 3000 is the starting point for something in the size you want

they also make quad ATV haulers that are made with that meshy type material that other landscape trailers are made from.... some have a side loading gate I've seen them about 24 foot...look similar to this, but picture with another ramp near the front on the side.
http://www.texasbraggtrailers.com/images/trailers/tandem-axle-04.jpg