New Project!!!! Suggestions Anyone?

Hello all, since my first thread about my first boat restoration I have purchased another boat. I have no idea what the make and model is due to the lack of data plates. Can someone please help me identify my "new", and I use that term lightly, boat. I think that it might be late 60?s to mid 70?s due to the layout of the floor plan which is pretty open now due to the previous owner cutting out the front seats and removing the rear pedestal seats. For all the people asking why I purchased another project boat when I?m not even done with the first one? I couldn?t pass it up! This boat is almost three times the size of my first boat and I only paid 50 bones for the boat and trailer. What a steal! Since this boat is in much better shape and needs much less work I have decided to focus on this one. I?m going to need all the help that I can get from all who read this thread! I am open to any and all suggestions for fishing boat floor plans and building techniques. Now, you will notice that I have already started to work on this boat. I have removed most of the hardware and started the sanding process. since the paint is cracked like an old dried up creek bed I have decided to take it all the way down to the fiberglass. I think that I might have to replace the transom in the vessel also. I was thinking about sealing it up and covering it with a fitted stainless steel casing. Any suggestions?

Attachments

• 104_1512.jpg
    104_1512.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 104_1515.jpg
    104_1515.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 0
  • 104_1516.jpg
    104_1516.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 0
  • 104_1540.jpg
    104_1540.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 104_1541.jpg
    104_1541.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 0

Johnny Too Bad

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: New Project!!!! Suggestions Anyone?

Hey KemperFi, welcome aboard. Any chance you could resize the pics so that we can get a better look at your new project? The accepted size on these boards is 640x480. It may help in being able to ID your boat.

Thanks,
JTB

Re: New Project!!!! Suggestions Anyone?

Johnny Too Bad,

I'll see what I can do. I'm pretty new at this so it might take me a few.