???????

Curtisimo1201

Recruit
I see in these forums everyone refering to the adults only for manuals but i dont see it anywhere can someone please help...

Boss Hawg

Lieutenant
Re: ???????

I see in these forums everyone refering to the adults only for manuals but i dont see it anywhere can someone please help...

Perhaps if you'd form a question that makes some sense i'm sure someone could help :confused:

mike343

Petty Officer 1st Class

I suppose it makes sense to have private or hidden area in a forum that wants to attract members.

jaxnjil

Lieutenant

I suppose it makes sense to have private or hidden area in a forum that wants to attract members.
there is nothing private or hidden about it.
almost every topic chapter has some sort of sticky that applies to that section
not sure i understand your comment

tx1961whaler

Vice Admiral

Don't take the title seriously. It's just that if there were something titled "PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE POSTING THE SAME QUESTION THAT'S ALREADY BEEN ANSWERED 100 TIMES", Nobody would read it. If it's titled "Adults Only", most people will click on it, just for curiosity's sake, and see that alot of topics are already there. I answer "What year is my outboard" and "what's my fuel:eek:il mix" questions 5-10 times a day, when a simple search would give the answer.

alumi numb

Petty Officer 1st Class

there is nothing private or hidden about it.
almost every topic chapter has some sort of sticky that applies to that section
not sure i understand your comment

you folks are ok.
if not for you i wouldn't even know about the friendship cruise let alone getting ready for it.

"help the homeless"

Boss Hawg

Lieutenant

Don't take the title seriously. It's just that if there were something titled "PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE POSTING THE SAME QUESTION THAT'S ALREADY BEEN ANSWERED 100 TIMES", Nobody would read it. If it's titled "Adults Only", most people will click on it, just for curiosity's sake, and see that alot of topics are already there. I answer "What year is my outboard" and "what's my fuel:eek:il mix" questions 5-10 times a day, when a simple search would give the answer.

Can't argue with that :cool: