electronic oil injection question

i have a 95 225 merc carb motor, the oil injection was dissabled and since i do alot of drifting around the chesapeake bay bridge tunnel was thinking about buying the aftermarket oil injection kit thats available but wanted to get some feedback. premixing my oil now has my motor loading up and was hoping this system would help that!! thanks

j_martin

Admiral
Re: electronic oil injection question

i have a 95 225 merc carb motor, the oil injection was dissabled and since i do alot of drifting around the chesapeake bay bridge tunnel was thinking about buying the aftermarket oil injection kit thats available but wanted to get some feedback. premixing my oil now has my motor loading up and was hoping this system would help that!! thanks

Call them up and ask. I hear they are very helpful.

John

oh im sure they are, i was hoping to get some feedback from someone who has used this system.

j_martin

Admiral

From what I've heard, it's pretty good. I just don't know if they run VRO, or fixed rate. They would know.

As a technician, and a designer of lots of stuff, I'm impressed with both the concept and their development of the concept.

hope it helps
John