lake mead, is this wishing well cove?

redone4x4

Lieutenant Commander
August09beholdpics029.jpg

Attn QC

we made it all the way in this one, it was awesome. just barely enough room to turn around but had to use a boat hook. it went back really, really far. pics dont do it justice. did find this old buoy back there though :eek:

redone4x4

Lieutenant Commander
Re: lake mead, is this wishing well cove?

QC.....can you confirm this, or was I in the wrong spot??? just curious. didnt have a gps or chart with me.

hvachillbilly

Petty Officer 3rd Class

i'm 90% sure it is do ya have any more pics going in or coming out all the rocks look the same

redone4x4

Lieutenant Commander

i'm 90% sure it is do ya have any more pics going in or coming out all the rocks look the same
August09beholdpics028.jpg

thats the only pic i think of the entrance.....they did all look the same lol. this one was waaaay back in there though. we went all the way in and turned around with boat hooks and came out. pretty cool.

edit: okay found this one too, it was the same place.

August09beholdpics027.jpg

NO WHINERS

Petty Officer 1st Class

Great pictures..I"ll be back to Henderson around 9/14...Need to find this place...Jim..

QC

Supreme Mariner

Not sure how I missed this thread redone, been looking for your report back :confused:

Yup, that's it, you can even line up your shot with the thumb on it with the one I posted with the boats.

redone4x4

Lieutenant Commander

sweet!!! lol i feel accomplished now. It was a good day, that was a neat little trip in there. we went all the way in and then back out, and watched a couple other boats try but they chickened out haha.