Fantasy Football League - Now Open

hshift

Seaman Apprentice
Re: Fantasy Football League - Now Open

Just three so far, we need MORE IBoaters!!!!!

redone4x4

Lieutenant Commander

I joined. I was looking for one to join too, great idea!

redone4x4

Lieutenant Commander

anybody else??? Maybe we could get iboats to sponsor a "trophy" for the winner:D

HappierWet

Master Chief Petty Officer

My only fantasy about football is that I don't have to see it or hear about it. :)They're all a bunch of useless prima donnas who think the rules don't apply to them.:mad: AND, Now that the Eagles have signed Micheal Vick I'm even more torqued.:mad::mad:
Gotta admit to like the commercials at SUPER BOWL though, OH and the food.

redone4x4

Lieutenant Commander

My only fantasy about football is that I don't have to see it or hear about it. :)They're all a bunch of useless prima donnas who think the rules don't apply to them.:mad: AND, Now that the Eagles have signed Micheal Vick I'm even more torqued.:mad::mad:
Gotta admit to like the commercials at SUPER BOWL though, OH and the food.

:confused: okay guess your not joining then. thats what we are asking, who else would like to join?

phwrd

Petty Officer 1st Class

I signed up, but with only 5 of us so far, you maybe want to cut it down to a 10 or 12 team league.

Also, why so many wr, with a 20 team group we may run out before the draft ends.

FishyFish

Chief Petty Officer

Guy's I just don't understand the "fantasy" football, like I said before it looks like a lot of fun, I can go for the "Fantasy Teams" that, I can deal with. When ever there is a Football thread created I'll be there. Are We Ready for Some Football?, Yes we are!. Good Luck out there guys.

STEELER FAN,

Fish

Last edited:

FBPirate95

Master Chief Petty Officer

I can cut the teams down, if that's what we all think should happen. I just set it at its max to allow as many interested into the league.

I'll give it a few more days before I cut it down. But I would like to see at least 10-12 teams. It makes it a lot more interesting than just 6-8.

I'll also accept any input on scoring, required roster numbers etc.

phwrd

Petty Officer 1st Class

I would go with 3 wr, 2 rb, one te and one flex wr/te. But just my opinion. . .

hshift

Seaman Apprentice

The draft is Friday night!!! We need more teams!!!!

redone4x4

Lieutenant Commander

I just realized theres no way possible for me to be at a computer during the draft...what happens then? do i get the worst players, or the next best, or ??? I only played one season prior to this.

phwrd

Petty Officer 1st Class

Bummer !

The computer picks for you, using it's top 200 players listing, next highest ranked pick is the one you get. Is a hit or miss thing, have seen some really good teams picked that way, have seen some that were less.

Maybe you can get someone to do it for you, based on your ideas.

Either way, good luck. . .

redone4x4

Lieutenant Commander

Bummer !

The computer picks for you, using it's top 200 players listing, next highest ranked pick is the one you get. Is a hit or miss thing, have seen some really good teams picked that way, have seen some that were less.

Maybe you can get someone to do it for you, based on your ideas.

Either way, good luck. . .

sounds good, thats about all my football knowledge is anyways. hit or miss. so I should be good to go lol.

phwrd

Petty Officer 1st Class

Hello,

what happened to the draft, ya'll missed a big part of the fun of fantasy football. One of the fastest drafts i have ever been a part of, 31 minutes for 21 rounds...must be a record.