Took the boat to Lake Michigan today

rb8484

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Finally got a chance to spend a few hours out on Lake Michigan today. Had a great time. I will be out there 2 weeks from today and going to spend the whole day out there. Anyone on here ever go out to South Haven, MI?? We are looking for some Lake Michigan boating friends! Here are a few photos from today...........

007-3.jpg

008-3.jpg

018-1.jpg

010-1.jpg

015-2.jpg

rb8484

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: Took the boat to Lake Michigan today

Ohh yeah......the first picture was taken just after the sheriff stoped me to see if I had all required equipment......which I did by the way.

This_lil_fishy

Master Chief Petty Officer

That's a very nice boat. Looks like a windy day out there too! I'd be too scared to leave my boat on the water like that though.

Sorry I don't live out that way, otherwise I'd love to meet up and take a closer look at her (yer boat, not yer missus!).

Edit: Trying to make it sound more intelligent...but failed...

Ian

rb8484

Petty Officer 2nd Class

That's a very nice boats. Looks like a windy day out there too! I'd be to scared to leave my boat on the water like that though...sorry I don't live out that way, otherwise I'd love to meet up and take a closer look at her (yer boat, not yer missus!).

Ian

Yeah it was a little choppy out there! I wasnt out of the boat for more than 20 minutes.....long enough for me to swim in and get some photos!

Thajeffski

Master Chief Petty Officer

lol....that is choppy? since when?!?!

Today on long island sound we had 5-6 foot waves.........try anchoring in that!!

ps. I love you're boat man, I WISH I had one like it

rb8484

Petty Officer 2nd Class

lol....that is choppy? since when?!?!

Today on long island sound we had 5-6 foot waves.........try anchoring in that!!

ps. I love you're boat man, I WISH I had one like it

LOL..... That's why I said it was a LITTLE choppy!!
I
Really like this boat..... It's a keeper for me...... At least until I find another good deal!!

dodgeramsst2003

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Rb,

nice looking boat. I'll be at silver lake north of muskegon Wed-Sun this week, but will only have mine and my buddies jet-fleas with us. Shoot me a PM if you will be anywhere in the area.

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

PLEASE reduce the size of your photos to 640 x 480 or I will be forced to remove the image coding.

Beautiful shots.

Thanks

boat1010

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Wow your boat is very clean. Wish mine looked as good as yours does. Very nice.

rb8484

Petty Officer 2nd Class

PLEASE reduce the size of your photos to 640 x 480 or I will be forced to remove the image coding.

Beautiful shots.

Thanks

Sorry.....still learning the whole photo thing.:eek: I will figure it out and start resizing. :redface:
Yeah, it was a beautiful day out there and got some nice shots!!

rb8484

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Rb,

nice looking boat. I'll be at silver lake north of muskegon Wed-Sun this week, but will only have mine and my buddies jet-fleas with us. Shoot me a PM if you will be anywhere in the area.

This will be the first weekend that I wont have the boat out. I have my 10 year class reunion this weekend.
The following weekend we will be back out to South Haven for the entire day.....if anyone heads out there....let me know!!