Not everyone is cut out to host a fishing show

dodgeramsst2003

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: Not everyone is cut out to host a fishing show

That's Bill Dance. Not sure if he stage's a lot of this, or he's just an accident waiting to happen, but funny anyways.

jay_merrill

Vice Admiral

Its staged. He does the "trailer still attched to the boat and won't plane" gag too.

Navy Jr.

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Well, I almost hope it isn't staged! Always fun to watch. Can't stop laughing...

Nandy

Commander

Well, some I think are just the crew pulling jokes on good ol Bill. I can see some of the other Bill just being accident prone. I met plenty of accident prone peep. Sometimes, i think I ARE one.. :)

CATransplant

Admiral

Bill Dance is a hoot! Those outtakes aren't scripted...they just get caught on tape, and he's good-humored enough about it to show them for a laugh.

He's getting older now, and fishes sitting down most of the time. He huffs and puffs these days from getting up to land a bass.

And yet, he's a wealth of bass-fishing knowledge. Even though he fishes for his show in well-managed private ponds and lakes, he's still very good on teaching patterns and techniques.

A guy could do a lot worse than watch his shows. I've learned a lot.

Starcraftguy1

Petty Officer 1st Class

I have always watched his shows,for a long time now.Never really got in to U-Tube,lol.Never even really looked at until now.Cool stuff,learned something new to do today.

cbavier

Lieutenant

Kinda reminds me of Tim the Tool Man Taylor . "Home Improvement" But on the serious side I'm sure things happen to him just like it does everyone else. The more you go and use your rig the more prone you are to screw ups and bloopers and that law pertains to everything. It's the person who can laugh at themselves when something happens that really enjoy life..

Huron Angler

Admiral

My personal favorite is the clip where Bill is lifting up his deep cycle battery to set into the boat at the dock and his buddy quietly slides the boat forward...resulting in Bill taking a dip in the lake, battery still in hand.:D:D

I do find it hard to believe that he didn't know the trailer was still attached.

He is knowledgable regarding bass fishing and offers good advice in my opinion.

ShaneCarroll

Chief Petty Officer

Staged or not, that's funny. I don't care who you are. I am still wiping the tears off.

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner

It just has to be staged !!!

Starcraftguy1

Petty Officer 1st Class

That is outragious.I'm still laughing.