"Better get on that!"

BWR1953

Vice Admiral
My 21 y.o. daughter arrived this weekend to spend spring break with ol' dad and we've been enjoying our time together and getting caught up. BTW - She's a great angler.

Of course, I showed her both my boats and explained what I had in mind for each of them. She approved.

I told her of my plans to have dual outboards on the big boat for running farther distances to catch the big fishies. She liked that idea. So, I asked her if she'd enjoy making a long run with me and she responded affirmatively. So, I told her in detail on what my plans are for the big boat and what it would take to get it ready.

Her reply - "Better get on that!"

What a great kid! :D

eaglejim

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Re: "Better get on that!"

Well how did she like the room you painted for her

BWR1953

Vice Admiral

Well how did she like the room you painted for her

She loved it and says it looks great!

She did NOT offer to help me with the rest of the painting though.

So she's SMART too! LOL! :D

aspeck

Staff member

Hey BWR, I have some painting that needs to be done ... want to come up north and do it for me ... I will take you fishing when you finish!

BWR1953

Vice Admiral

Hey BWR, I have some painting that needs to be done ... want to come up north and do it for me ... I will take you fishing when you finish!

Well, I have a buddy who lives in Johnstown and my daughter lives in Philly, so it's not inconceivable that I might end up visiting PA someday. Heh.

phwrd

Petty Officer 1st Class

Congrats, sounds like you brought up a good woman there.

But what are you doing on the computer when she has given you your marching orders ?

Good job there, and it seems it will be since she is around to keep you in line....

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner

So did you "get on that" yet !!!!

BWR1953

Vice Admiral

So did you "get on that" yet !!!!

Nope, haven't started my big boat project yet. Gonna be awhile before that happens. Still messing about with the little boat though.

Really enjoying my daughter's visit and will miss her when she heads back up north on Friday.