Electric Fence

NoKlu

Senior Chief Petty Officer
icon1.gif
lectric fence
I have the standard 6ft. fence in the backyard, and a few
months ago, I heard about burglaries increasing dramatically in the
entire city. To make sure this never happened to me, I got an electric fence and ran a single
wire along the top of the fence. Actually, I got the biggest Cattle charger Tractor Supply had, made for 26 miles of fence.

I then used an 8 ft. long ground rod, drove 7.5 feet into
the ground. The ground rod is the key, with the more you have in the
ground, the better the fence works.

One day I'm mowing the back yard with my cheapo Walmart
6hp bigwheel pushmower. The hot wire is broken and laying out in the
yard. I knew for a fact that I unplugged the charger. I pushed the mower around the wire and reached down to grab it, to throw it out of the way. It seems as though I hadn't remembered to unplug it after all. Now I'm standing there, I've got the running
lawnmower in my right hand and the 1.7 gigavolt fencewire in the other hand. Keep in mind the charger is about the size of a marine battery and has a picture of an upside down cow
on fire on the cover.

Time stood still. The first thing I notice is my balls
trying to climb up the front side of my body. My ears curled downwards and I could feel the lawnmower ignition firing in the backside of my brain. Every time that
Briggs & Stratton rolled over, I could feel the spark
in my head. I was literally at one with the engine. It seems as though the fence charger and the POS lawnmower were fighting over who would control my electrical impulses.

Science says one cannot crap, pee, and get a nut at the
same time. I beg to differ. Not only did I do all three at once, but my bowels emptied 3 different times in less than half of a second. It was a Matrix kind of bowel
movement, where time is creeping along and you're all
leaned back and BAM BAM BAM you just crap your pants 3 times. It seemed like there were minutes
in between but in reality it was so close together it was
like exhaust pulses from a big block Chevy turning 8 grand..

At this point I'm about 30 minutes (maybe 2 seconds)
into holding onto the fence wire. My hand is wrapped around the wire palm down so I cant let go.
I grew up on a farm so I know all about electric fences...
but Dad always had those POS chargers made by International or whoever that were like 9 volts and just kinda tickled. This I could not let go of. The 8 foot long
ground rod is now accepting signals from me through the
permadamp Ark-La-Tex river bottom soil. At this point I'm thinking I'm going to have to just man up and take it, until the lawnmower runs out of gas.

'Damn!,' I think, as I remember I just filled the
tank! Now the lawnmower is starting to run rough. It has settled into a loping run pattern as if it had some kind of big lawnmower race cam in it. Covered in poop, pee, jizz, and with my balls on my chest I think 'Oh God please die... pleeeeze die'.
But nooooo, it settles into the rough lumpy cam idle nicely
and remains there, like a big bore roller cam EFI motor waiting for the go command from its owner's right foot.

So here I am in the middle of July, 104 degrees, 80%
humidity, standing in my own backyard, begging God to kill me. God did not take me that day...he left me there covered in my own fluids to writhe in the misery my own stupidity had created.

I honestly don't know how I got loose from the wire...
I woke up laying on the ground hours later. The lawnmower was beside me, out of gas. It was later on in the day and I was sunburned. There were two large dead grass spots where I had been standing, and then another long skinny dead spot were the wire had layed while I was on the ground still holding on to it.

I assume I finally had a seizure and in the resulting thrashing had somehow let go of the wire. Upon waking from my electrically induced sleep I realized a few things.

1- Three of my teeth seem to have melted.
2- I now have cramps in the bottoms of my feet and my right
butt cheek (not the left, just the right).
3- Poop, pee, and semen when all mixed together, do not smell as bad a you might first think.
4- My left eye will not open.
5- My right eye will not close.
6- The lawnmower runs like a sumbitch now. Seriously! I think our little session cleared out some carbon fouling or something, because it was better than new after that.
7- My balls are still smaller than average yet they are almost a foot long.
8- I can turn on the TV in the gameroom by farting while thinking of the number 4 (still dont understand this?)
That day changed my life. I now have a newfound respect
for things. I appreciate the little things more, and now I always triple check to make sure the fence is unplugged before I mow.

The good news, is that if a burglar does try to come over
the fence, I can clearly visualize what my security system will do to him, and THAT gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling all over, which also reminds me to triple check before I mow.

Autotech

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Electric Fence

Now thats funny I dont care who you are!!!!Thanks for sharing.

aspeck

Staff member

Noklu, please tell me that is a cut and paste, or just some creative writing ... Too funny!

NoKlu

Senior Chief Petty Officer

It's a cp from another site. I laughed so hard I was cryin. I still can't read it without laughing.

gss036

Commander

Those things happen. Years ago when I was rasing cattle, I had a weed chopper fence (designed to burn off and kill the weeds) and my father-in-law tried to cross over the fence carrying a galvinized wash tub, needless to say, he didn't quite make it. Here he is starddling the fence, laying on the ground still holding onto the tub with the fencer, going zzzzz, zzzzz almost to the point of sparking. I could help but laugh, he wasn't so happy and had several burns where the fencer had burned him.
Those were the days when most people still used TV antennas and my neighbors would call me to tell me I had some thing touching my fence as they were getting the zzzz zzzz zzzz on thier TV and radios. I would just chuckle and walk the fence, usually not too long before I found the culprit. Thank goodness I was only fenceing about 3-4 acres.

luv2b0at

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Here's a true one that happened to me.

My neighbor put an electric wire around the base of his 3ft chain link fence to keep his dog from digging. My dog was doing the same thing. I asked if I could tie into his line so I could keep my dog from digging too. He said sure.

So I set up the wire all around the back yard fence, insulating each staking point. I was finally ready to tie into the main line. I turned off the power supply and attached the wire inder the wing nut and turned it back on. His dog was standing there looking at me (Bear, a big black lab, nice as can be.) I reached down and very quickly touched the wire....nothing. I grabbed the wire and only felt a slight tingle. The power was on, the intensity was up all the way and still barely anything. I thought for sure this wouldn't keep a dog away very well. As I stood there with the wire in my hand Bear came over and touched his nose to my knee and ZAPPO! Yipe! Ouch! We both got hit. I realized I was wearing shoes and wasn't making a good ground. As soon as barefoot Bear completed a better connection, we got hit. That dog woudn't come near me for months.

heyttown

Chief Petty Officer

I havent laughed that hard in a long time...thanks

imported_rick

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I shouldn't read these kind of stories at work, people will walk by my office and see tears rolling down my face wondering WTF is Rick's problem.

Gave my Dad a good laugh a few years back when I reach into my pocket to show him the new 120,000 volt stun gun I had. Accidentally grabbing the trigger provided quite a show for him while I was flapping around on the ground with one hand in my pocket.

Tim Frank

Vice Admiral

The husband leans over and asks his wife, "Do you remember the first time we had sex together over fifty years a go? We went behind this very tavern where you leaned against the back fence and I made love to you."

"Yes, she says, "I remember it well."

"OK," he says, "How about taking a stroll around there again and we can do it for old time's sake?"

"Oh Charlie, you old devil. That sounds like a crazy, but very good idea!"

There's a police officer sitting in the next booth listening to all this, and having a chuckle to himself. He thinks, "I've got to see these two old-timers having sex against a fence. I'll just keep an eye on them so there's no trouble." So he follows them.

They walk haltingly along, leaning on each other for support, aided by walking sticks. Finally they get to the back of the tavern and make their way to the fence.

The old lady lifts her skirt and the old man drops his trousers. As she leans against the fence, the old man moves in.

Suddenly they erupt into the most furious sex that the watching policeman has ever seen, and it goes on for about 20 minutes. Finally, they both collapse panting on the ground.

The policeman is amazed. He thinks he has learned something about life that he didn't know. He goes over to help them up, and ask them what their secret is.

As the couple catches their breaths he says to them, "Excuse me, but that was something else. You must've had a fantastic sex life together. Is there some sort of secret to this?"

"Yep," the old man says. "Fifty years ago that wasn't an electric fence."

>>>>> Got to watch those electric fences!

Nandy

Commander

This was a fantastic story... Reminds me of one about a guy testing his new tazer gun in himself.... I will post it if I find it.... Hope the moderators just edit it for language rather than make it disappear... Although they dont bother me, there is some words I find a little too strong for this site...

mudslinging79

Petty Officer 1st Class

i havent done it yet, knock on wood, but had a dog that did it once.... yep wizzed on an electric fence. poor bugger snarled, barked, howled, and jumped 3 feet straight up, did a mid- air 180 , and launched under the back axle, where he proceded to lick his injured parts for bout 20 minutes

puddle jumper

Captain

That's funny it reminds me of the you tube video of the kid who put on a electric dog caller. Started on low and dint think it was bad and then cranked it up to full and darn near popped his head off.

ShaneCarroll

Chief Petty Officer

Ah yes, the electric fence. When I was a kid, we had one around the 1/4 acre pen where we kept two pigs. We had an old bath tub that I filled for the pigs, so they could lay in it in the Florida humidity. Well one day, barefoot as I usually was, I went to fill the tub for them. Forgetting about the electric fence, I turned with water hose in hand. Big mistake, that fence held me for at least a solid minute, and I never screamed so loud in my life! I think that gave me my first gray hair, at 8 years old.

flargin

Chief Petty Officer

It has been a long time since I cried while reading....

thanks!

ehenry

Commander

Watched a deputy tase a aggressive dog as he was trying to serve papers ont he dogs owner. The deputy told the guy to contain the dog to which the owner replied "The dog lives here you dont." From about 15 feet the deputy shot the dog with the taser, the dog hit the ground stiff as a piece of iron for about 10 to 15 seconds then jumped up and hauled ***** hollerin, screamin and bleedin. Then the deputy served the paper and arrested the owner for disobeying a law enforcement officer. I hated it for the owner but he was given a chance.