any one heard of microplus boats

toey77

Petty Officer 2nd Class
hi there i am new here, just curious as to which people have heard of or owned a microplus, or microplas boat and if so what type and where r you from, i have found them to be mostly English made and owned although i own a 501 fisherman and live in Australia, you thoughts and comments would be great as i had never heard of this until i bought it recently, and i am trying to find out some info on them

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member
Re: any one heard of microplus boats

Welcome to iboats!

Your boat sounds like an interesting one and we would like to see pictures. We currently do not any information however, I did find a website for the Microplus http://www.microplus.dk/

It is not a boat common to the US/Canada market.

From the information I have read about..... I have seen the words refurbished and rebuilt used. This is an area where iboats can lend you tons of information. We have sections here dedicated to restoration.

Please enjoy yourself here and once again Welcome Mate! :D

toey77

Petty Officer 2nd Class

thanks for your help mate, i am already a member of the microplus website under the sane username, the information they have is useull but am just trying to extend my knowledge here on iboats, so i will be looking around and posting if people want to see pics of my boat as it is they can view it on the above websites forums listing

tashasdaddy

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

cool boat, i like the hull design.

Nos4r2

Lieutenant Commander

Bit late,but I had an almost identical one. Be careful if you cut the throttle fast in any sea-they swamp the motor very easily. They'll make a dolphin seasick in a slight swell when anchored. Never again!

wrecks1971

Seaman

My name is Paul and I live in Dublin, Ireland. I`ve a Microplus 571 and I`m a member of both sites you can check out my progress on either site or PractalBoating.com.