Fair price for this boat?

browndog

Recruit
A friend of mine has a buddy who is in some financial trouble and is trying to sell his 1999 bass tracker. Boat would be used mainly for duck hunting and comes with a camo paint job. Also included is a 25hp mercury outboard. He is asking $2600. I tried to search for the value online but couldn't find much. Just wondering if someone on here could help me out and tell me approximately how much this rig is worth.
thanks

wildmaninal

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Fair price for this boat?

The motor alone might be worth the price, you could check NADA for the blue book value but then again they don't seem to be all that good or accurate on boats. I say it is a fair deal. Welcome to Iboats.

marine4003

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Re: Fair price for this boat?

A friend of mine has a buddy who is in some financial trouble and is trying to sell his 1999 bass tracker. Boat would be used mainly for duck hunting and comes with a camo paint job. Also included is a 25hp mercury outboard. He is asking $2600. I tried to search for the value online but couldn't find much. Just wondering if someone on here could help me out and tell me approximately how much this rig is worth.
thanks

Thats like asking how much a refrigerator at Lowes cost's....need more input...how long...trailer...hours on motor...condition of boat......it may be a steal..or it may be a total waste of money.