David Blaine's latest stunt

gonefishie

Commander
Or should I say latest rip off. :mad: ABC should be ashame of themselve for false advertising and mislead the viewers. Kinda ironic that before that "Special" there were one heck of a "Special" preceded it. :rolleyes:

RWilson2526

Master Chief Petty Officer
Re: David Blaine's latest stunt

I must say I have to agree and I'm a fan....that levitating gag goes a long way with me. I could find mild amusement in the block of ice thing and the glass box deal over the river.....I could even maybe live with the fact that they kind of held his head up every now and again but the full standing thing was rip off. I wonder if he planned it that way or the doc's told him he had to. Even so you'd figure he would have known that going in.

Knot Waiting

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Sell. Totally deciving with the whole "take a break" one or more times an hour. Oooo, hanging upside down for 20 minutes..... psh, what kind of sponsor worthy stunt is that?

mscher

Lieutenant

For cryin out loud, it was a STUNT!!

People had fun checking him out locally. ABC had yet another moron-magnet, to help their sagging ratings. The press had something else to talk about, other than 700 billion of debt, left for our grandchildren.

Does David Copperfield really make a Lear jet disappear?

If Blaine would have just hung there for 60 hours, he probably would have died.

Would that make everybody happy? ;)