OOPs Crew

zach103

Commander
Re: OOPs Crew

its the base truck. so just the 60/40 bench seat. a little bit of storage behind it.. yup 4x4. tested it today. .

john it drove great compared to the others we drove.. im hoping to get the report soon so that we can go down this week and get all of it done.. what papers do i need to get and where do i get them.. im gunna try and do alot of this soon so that i doesnt take ayear to get it all done

jcsercsa

Captain

its the base truck. so just the 60/40 bench seat. a little bit of storage behind it.. yup 4x4. tested it today. .

john it drove great compared to the others we drove.. im hoping to get the report soon so that we can go down this week and get all of it done.. what papers do i need to get and where do i get them.. im gunna try and do alot of this soon so that i doesnt take ayear to get it all done

What is going to take a year ? getting the truck ??? John

ne7800

Lieutenant Junior Grade

some of the 97's the exhaust dumped in front of the tire on the passenger side if that is the case change it it will discolor the wheel

zach103

Commander

it is ther... yah im thinking bout fabbing up some straight pipes from the cat.. thanks for the tip..

john yah. i dont want it to take a long time ( i exaggerated) jw what i can do myself to get this.

ne7800

Lieutenant Junior Grade

not sure what is required to purchas a vehicle in ct here in mi you just get insurance and got to the secratary of state (dmv) with the tilte

ne7800

Lieutenant Junior Grade

it is ther... yah im thinking bout fabbing up some straight pipes from the cat.. thanks for the tip..

sorry to tell you but (IMO)you cant make a 6 cyl sound good

zach103

Commander

ill look it up.. the nice thing i liked about the truck is that it was higher than my jeep. i hate being really low to the ground i dont feel safe.. . deff a good running truck tho. it has a tow package but hes never towed. his dads truck is bigger and they have a 24ft maxum so they use the dads

ne7800

Lieutenant Junior Grade

i think you will be happy with that truck the drive and ride nice and that motor is pretty dependable (not a power house but not bad either) what are you paying for it?

zach103

Commander

we havn't settled on a price yet.. last time i knew it was 5k. but we didnt even talk prices today. hes not getting a new truck just geting his dads so maybe he'll lower it a little

ne7800

Lieutenant Junior Grade

top retail is $6100 but that is perfect condition average trade in is $3700 i would try fro around $4000-4500

zach103

Commander

hahaha anyone want this boat lol

http://hartford.craigslist.org/boa/875320156.html

i mow this guys lawn. . he buys the crap boats for good trailers. hes got a livewell in the back yard along with a steering cable.. boat parts everywhere and another trailer in the side of the yard.. kind of a pain to mow around lol. what you think bout this one

ne7800

Lieutenant Junior Grade

hahaha anyone want this boat lol

http://hartford.craigslist.org/boa/875320156.html

i mow this guys lawn. . he buys the crap boats for good trailers. hes got a livewell in the back yard along with a steering cable.. boat parts everywhere and another trailer in the side of the yard.. kind of a pain to mow around lol. what you think bout this one

not a bad looking boat

zach103

Commander

i noticed that those are all going relaly low lately.. i checked a while ago and it was more

ne7800

Lieutenant Junior Grade

gas prices have a lot to do with truck prices

zach103

Commander

ahha yah they do the kid asked if i wantd to test drive it i said yes. today he put barely a 1/8 of a tank in there..

yah it doesn't look bad. if i had a trailer i would take it from him