Anyone in Love with a Rinker Captiva 232?

iamthunderman

Petty Officer 2nd Class
I have been on a search for best value, speed, looks, and roominess and have fallen in love with the Rinker captiva 232 bowrider. Anyone here own one, or know about them?

HenkaQP8

Cadet
Re: Anyone in Love with a Rinker Captiva 232?

I have been on a search for best value, speed, looks, and roominess and have fallen in love with the Rinker captiva 232 bowrider. Anyone here own one, or know about them?

I just bought one, and its fantastic ! Its a 2002 Bowrider 232 with Merc 5,7EFI/Bravo3 and it runs really great ! on plane very quickly, cruise 30 and tops out about 50mph. very stable in the chop, carry much people and nice interior with pass through to the stern and out on the extended platform. Petty though that you cant see/inspect the props because of the swimplatform, should be a hatch there in my opinion. I also miss trim tabs on it. Seems to be a high quality boat. //HenkaQP8

180Fisherman

Petty Officer 1st Class

Buddy of mine bought one new in 1998. Boated with him in it for years. Never a complaint. Seemed like a solid boat and very good for the money.

Burtonair01

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I had the 212 Captiva Cuddy and loved it! My friend still has his 232 Cuddy and loves it, it's his 3rd one!

stubbsboogie

Chief Petty Officer

I have a Captiva 192. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!

Rinker makes a great boat for the money. Lots of features that are major options on other boats come standard. Very solid boats.
Good Luck.