Nice one LT:D

ne7800

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Re: Limited-Time In Trouble??? LOOK! :)

bump lol:D

Bass Man Bruce

Lieutenant

Congrats LT!! You aremy favorite poster of all time!! Dont't tell Catransplant!:D

Gary H NC

Fleet Admiral

Congrats LT...and CAT
To many of us in the rear now.....OH NO!!:eek:

Pad
pad
pad...LOL!!!

CATransplant

Admiral

Now that we have our promotion, we won't have to work any more. We'll be running a desk. That oughta keep us out of getting into more trouble. ;)

heycods

Captain

good deal lt .whats padding ,?

Thier are lots of different kinds of padding. What type specifically were you intrested in learning about? I think the type refered to in this post can best be defined by our (NEW) Admirality. :) ;)

Pierutrus

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Thier are lots of different kinds of padding. What type specifically were you intrested in learning about? I think the type refered to in this post can best be defined by our (NEW) Admirality. :) ;)

and the up and coming.....:p

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

good deal lt .whats padding ,?

Well I'm glad you asked Ensign Benny1963.....Post paddig as defined by the Navel Enlistment Reserve Department Service............NERDS for short............................is defined as adding incorrect, redundant information, additional text or icons to a thread for the solely purpose of increasing ones own post count..................something to be avoided at all cost!! As it's clearly a sign of someone DESPREATLY seeking advancement by any means possible................something I would never do............:p;):D:D

aspeck

Staff member

Well I'm glad you asked Ensign Benny1963.....Post paddig as defined by the Navel Enlistment Reserve Department Service............NERDS for short............................is defined as adding incorrect, redundant information, additional text or icons to a thread for the solely purpose of increasing ones own post count..................something to be avoided at all cost!! As it's clearly a sign of someone DESPREATLY seeking advancement by any means possible................something I would never do............:p;):D:D

Of course you would not ... no self respecting admiral would! ;)

aspeck

Staff member

Now that we have our promotion, we won't have to work any more. We'll be running a desk. That oughta keep us out of getting into more trouble. ;)

That will be the day when the two of you stay out of trouble! :eek: :p

QC

Supreme Mariner

I was clearly told that it was LT and you, YES YOU arturo, who are the trouble makers. Spinner said so himself . . .

WTG LT :)

Rogue427

Petty Officer 1st Class

Congrats on your padding skills!!:p:rolleyes:

aspeck

Staff member

I was clearly told that it was LT and you, YES YOU arturo, who are the trouble makers. Spinner said so himself . . .

WTG LT :)

I plead the 5th ... (not A 5th, THE 5th) ... and BTW, what does Spinner know, unless he has heard it from his little buddies??? :eek::p:D