Pictures of your sport craft???

Scuba Steve

Cadet
Id like to see a few pictures of everyone's sport craft. I am a new owner to an 88 160 fisherman and it will be going through a full refit this winter. I want to get some ideas on paint and interior cushions. I have the cooler seat at the center console and Im not to crazy about it. I would love to see some inventive ideas to borrow and brain storm on.

Texel Tom

Cadet
Re: Pictures of your sport craft???

Me too! I have a 1981 210 C-Eagle which I am re-fitting right now. I would take some pics now but I'm at that 'what have I done stage'!

rcmickey

Seaman

I'm kinda in the same boat as you guys! (parden the pun) I'm a new owner to Sport-Crafts, I just got an 89, 1500 Sprint with 90hp Yamy. I love the boat its great in choppy water even for a small boat and hauls b_t with the 90. All in all money well spent.

Scuba Steve

Cadet

Well guys I am out of town in Tampa for the next few days. But this weekend I do plain on getting a few pictures of my boat up. I have her up and running, and the other half and I are trying to figure out a name for the boat. I like Tight Lines...................shes not to into it lol. Keep me informed as to what you do with your boat to update your craft.

rcmickey

Seaman

I tried to post some pics of my boat at Whiskey Creek in Dania Fl but it would not work.

eaglejim

Lieutenant Junior Grade

here is one

Attachments

• Aug29_0001.jpg
    Aug29_0001.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 1

Afishhunter

Recruit

Hello, I am a sport craft owner, and i found this forum while trying to find information on my boat.

I am wondering if anyone here can help me identify a model year for my boat.

It is a restore project, and so far has gone very smooth for us.

So far i am not able to pinpoint a model year, i am somewhere between a 1969 and a 1974 based on photos of others boats i have found online.

Here is a picture of it blocked up in the yard a day after we retrieved it from the water.

Hopefully someone will be able to identify a year for this boat. It is 30' from bow tip to stern.
Thank in advance and i look forward to seeing some pictures of your boats as well.

blocked+up+in+yard.jpg

eaglejim

Lieutenant Junior Grade

could be a "71" or "72" 300

Afishhunter

Recruit

eaglejim,

Thank you very much for that info, while i am still waiting on paperwork on it, i finally found the serial and model numbers, but nothing else as of yet, that may get me a bit closer to finding the parts i need. it is a model 3072 according to the tag i found on her that was painted over..

going to take me a couple years on this project, but it could be worse. i am still young, so i got time, :) eventually i want this boat to get me to cabo or someplace tropical

I am still on the hunt for more info about this model of big boat.

Once again thanks much.

phideux1

Cadet

I never realized these old Sportcrafts had such a following. I've had a 1970 SS for about the last 15yrs. I just re-did the whole thing this year. The brackets that hold the bottom of the boat to the transom were cracking. I got some aluminum L stock and fixed that. Gutted the whole boat, put in a new floor, casting platform and storage up front. Built a new side console. Carpeted the whole thing. Camo paint job. New trailer. She's always been a great boat, never leaked a drop. Blew up the old 50 horse she had quite a few years ago. she's got a 95, evinrude 90 horse on her now. I use her mainly for deer hunting. I hunt a bunch of islands on the rivers here. She runs great. I love it, this is my favorite boat. If I had a fiberglass boat, I would have broke it bouncing off stumps and cypress knees while out hunting. I beat her and abuse her, she never lets me down.
CIMG0005-1.jpg
[/IMG]
CIMG0007-1.jpg
[/IMG]
CIMG0025.jpg
[/IMG]
CIMG0028.jpg
[/IMG]
CIMG0018.jpg
[/IMG]

Afishhunter

Recruit

phideux1,

You turned that into a nice ride for sure.

That would be a good bay boat out here on the island.

phideux1

Cadet

phideux1,

You turned that into a nice ride for sure.

That would be a good bay boat out here on the island.

Yeah, I like her. She also has a windshield on her now, and some hinged doors on the back to cover where the gas tanks and batteries are. When I'm not hunting with the boat, I take her in the inlet, around the jetties, and we have 2 reefs within 5 miles of the jetties. Gotta fish between hunting seasons.

scamoot

Cadet

heres mine. i love it and it's so easy to manage on and off the trailer by myself. still looking for a name. i was thinking "free ride" since she was given to mefor free!!!

Attachments

• DSC00336.JPG
    DSC00336.JPG
    48.2 KB · Views: 2
  • DSC00335.JPG
    DSC00335.JPG
    46.3 KB · Views: 1
  • DSC00338.JPG
    DSC00338.JPG
    37.9 KB · Views: 2

PaulyV

Chief Petty Officer

I never realized these old Sportcrafts had such a following. I've had a 1970 SS for about the last 15yrs. I just re-did the whole thing this year. The brackets that hold the bottom of the boat to the transom were cracking. I got some aluminum L stock and fixed that. Gutted the whole boat, put in a new floor, casting platform and storage up front. Built a new side console. Carpeted the whole thing. Camo paint job. New trailer. She's always been a great boat, never leaked a drop. Blew up the old 50 horse she had quite a few years ago. she's got a 95, evinrude 90 horse on her now. I use her mainly for deer hunting. I hunt a bunch of islands on the rivers here. She runs great. I love it, this is my favorite boat. If I had a fiberglass boat, I would have broke it bouncing off stumps and cypress knees while out hunting. I beat her and abuse her, she never lets me down.
CIMG0005-1.jpg
[/IMG]
CIMG0007-1.jpg
[/IMG]
CIMG0025.jpg
[/IMG]
CIMG0028.jpg
[/IMG]
CIMG0018.jpg
[/IMG]

Thats a STARCRAFT...Not Sport Craft

G-Daddy

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Sportcraft 252

Attachments

• Somers Cove 3.jpg
    Somers Cove 3.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 3

nytony11

Seaman Apprentice

This is my 1982 sportcraft 170 16' looking for other pics of a similar restore, Doing the stringers floor and transom on mine
attachment.php

Old Fish

Seaman Apprentice

Hello, I am a sport craft owner, and i found this forum while trying to find information on my boat.

I am wondering if anyone here can help me identify a model year for my boat.

It is a restore project, and so far has gone very smooth for us.

So far i am not able to pinpoint a model year, i am somewhere between a 1969 and a 1974 based on photos of others boats i have found online.

Here is a picture of it blocked up in the yard a day after we retrieved it from the water.

Hopefully someone will be able to identify a year for this boat. It is 30' from bow tip to stern.
Thank in advance and i look forward to seeing some pictures of your boats as well.

blocked+up+in+yard.jpg

Looks like the 1970 that I'm looking at.

FutureReef

Recruit

Hi.

I'm new to the forum and just bought my first offshore boat. It's a '87 Sport Craft 20.5

Attachments

• IMG_0384.jpg
    IMG_0384.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0379.jpg
    IMG_0379.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0377.jpg
    IMG_0377.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 1