Ralph, now SBN!!!!

Carphunter

Commander
Ralph has been MIA for a while now, but I just noticed my good buddy SBN has been absent for a few days, what gives? The little guys doin experiments again?<br /><br />Ya gotta help me SBN, the ladies are pickin on me. :D

gaugeguy

Captain
Re: Ralph, now SBN!!!!

I have him looking for a baseball card. And the one he's looking for is extremely rare ;)

gaugeguy

Captain

This may be his week in that new vacation property he purchased :D Didn't look like he had an internet connection there :D

Carphunter

Commander

SBN, Phone Home! :D
I just wanted to quote somebody, I figured since Tylerin was my very best buddy, I would just quote him. :p

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

Say! How come no one ever misses Plywoody? :( <br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br /> :D :D :D :D

Toad2001

Chief Petty Officer

I do...I know, I know, you're thinking, "it figures"... ;)

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant

I saw him logged in on the other forum....sent him an email stating the boys over at iboats was crying for him :)

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

Quote:I do...I know, I know, you're thinking, "it figures"... <br /><br />Naaa Toad, you got me all wrong mate :D :p

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by KeltonKrew:<br /> I saw him logged in on the other forum....sent him an email stating the boys over at iboats was crying for him :)
Maybe he's found some compadres, in arms, in the other forum. Opps! good liberals would not use that politically Incorrect term.<br /><br />Yeah, I kinda miss him though. Without him it would be like preaching to the choir around here. Dang, another couple of unprogressive, politically incorrect words. :D

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by Toad2001:<br /> pssst-what other forum?
Oh no! Don't tell him. We might lose him too. ;)

bubbakat

Captain

I have it on good terms that SBN has been taking some time off plowing his garden and fishing and watching the hocky games at night. :cool: <br /><br /><br />Now ralph I know where he is hanging out and I ain't telling. :D :D

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant

he's logged in, but not stirring much.....and since Bubbakat is a friend of mine, I ain't tellin' either....I'd have to answer to him and quite frankly, I like him the way he is! :D

tylerin

Commander

I just wanted to quote somebody, I figured since Tylerin was my very best buddy, I would just quote him
Get ahold of yourself :p

tylerin

Commander

How long does it take to remove a Hepa suit anyway? :confused:

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Hey guys did not know you cared so much. :D <br /><br />Was in the hospital for a couple days and wife broke me out last night.<br />I had enough of this poking stuff.<br /><br />Anything that ends in scan they did. :(

LadyFish

Admiral

Welcome back Lester. I hope your test results are all good.