Dating in the 21st century doesn't it blow

wildmaninal

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Dating in the 21st century doesn't it blow

I hear ya caveman hopefully you'll be successful in your mission. No that's alright after reading the wrest of serial killer's profile she seems like a nut case, so as I said before I'll keep away from that one I believe she is like one of them gothic girls. The wrest of them have children, children, and children, like I said before done that twice don't really want a third time. One girl is actually pregnant and searching for a man and has the sonogram posted on her profile lol no joke, only in Bama.

Mileage is a reason for me to stay local also, 14 miles per gallon in my truck right now I hear the motor doesn't get broke in until 10,000 miles then the mileage will get better, this is coming from a cousin who has a similar truck to mine.

Gary H NC

Fleet Admiral

Bad thing is that now days the 15 and 16 year old girls have kids...especially here in the south.
When i was doing the online dating most had kids or were nut cases...lol
I dated one for a few weeks until i found her in my bathroom beating her head into the wall....Then she tells me she's bipolar:eek:. She had no kids and her parents were too eager for me to move her in my house..NOT! I think they even wanted rid of her. Dang shame too,she was a good looking thing!

wildmaninal

Lieutenant Commander

Bad thing is that now days the 15 and 16 year old girls have kids...especially here in the south.
When i was doing the online dating most had kids or were nut cases...lol
I dated one for a few weeks until i found her in my bathroom beating her head into the wall....Then she tells me she's bipolar:eek:. She had no kids and her parents were too eager for me to move her in my house..NOT! I think they even wanted rid of her. Dang shame too,she was a good looking thing!

Like I said in the first post neighbor down the road 15 and with a baby, your right> only here in the south. Funny that you should mention that my x-girlfriend claimed she was Bipolar, I know she is drawing a check now a days but I don't know if it's a crazy check or a disability check lol, I said I would never hit a girl (and I still stand by that) but I put a nice dent in a hard to dent spot on my ford ranger. And this was with her X husband standing there with me :D, and we wasn't fighting amongst he and I it was all about her and me or she and I :eek:. I must add that she wasn't standing there with us and we did just endure a few drinks. The X girlfriend and I took a trip up your way in the past Gary H.

Another quick way to size up a woman is to simply have her put all of her toys out for you to see them. If you see a tool box and maybe a service manual for old mercs you know shes the one.

wildmaninal

Lieutenant Commander

Another quick way to size up a woman is to simply have her put all of her toys out for you to see them. If you see a tool box and maybe a service manual for old mercs you know shes the one.

If I see a service manual for old mercs, I'll probably run the other way as fast as I can :D.

If I see a service manual for old evinrudes that would be a match made in heaven :D.

And OH DEAR LORD THE SERIAL KILLER JUST E-MAILED ME FOR REAL :rolleyes:. NO JOKE!!!!!! I guess I'll play nice!!!!!!!!!:D!!!!!!!PLAY IT :cool:. Of course the brain power can't kick in when you want it to LOL.

wncrjb

Petty Officer 1st Class

Well, look at the bright side though.....
if you date a serial killer, that would give you great incentive to bust your butt to make sure she stays happy....

This thread reminds me of a saying I heard long ago......
it don't matter how beautiful she is, or how sweet she is, or how great she treats you, there is someone in her past that is tired of her s**t....

but I'm sure they say the same about us too..

just my $.02

wncrjb

wildmaninal

Lieutenant Commander

Well, look at the bright side though.....
if you date a serial killer, that would give you great incentive to bust your butt to make sure she stays happy....
This thread reminds me of a saying I heard long ago......
it don't matter how beautiful she is, or how sweet she is, or how great she treats you, there is someone in her past that is tired of her s**t....
but I'm sure they say the same about us too..
just my $.02
wncrjb

I hear ya, LOL, that makes sense. I don't know if this girl "serial killer" is more gothic or tom boyish. I don't mind the tom boy thing, but the gothic thing I don't like the thought of. I never understood the gothic thing, and honestly don't really care to find out about it.

Gary H NC

Fleet Admiral

Better be nice to her! She could cast some witch spell on ya!:eek:

I never understood the Gothic thing either...

wildmaninal

Lieutenant Commander

Better be nice to her! She could cast some witch spell on ya!:eek:
I never understood the Gothic thing either...

That's what I'm afraid of :D. I just remembered that she has a thing for Vampires also :eek:, no joke it says it on the profile. Oh good grief that is one thing I think these goths are into. I have e-mailed her a couple of times already. I better watch it she might be hovering outside my bedroom window before I know it :D:D:D.

wncrjb

Petty Officer 1st Class

isn't it a full moon tonight?
having a touch of garlic may not be a bad idea tonight LOL

wncrjb

wildmaninal

Lieutenant Commander

isn't it a full moon tonight?
having a touch of garlic may not be a bad idea tonight LOL

wncrjb

I couldn't help but to laugh when I seen that you replied to the thread, I was laughing before I even opened this thread. Now I'm I about have tears in coming from my eyes LMAO. Because I knew it would be something funny. Say if I was to date the girl lol, I would probably go around with a hickey on my neck from when she tried to suck my blood :D:D:D.

Some people have a thing for boats and fishing this girl has a thing for Vampires, serial killers, and the goth life. Why me, the wrest of the girls are divorced, and or have kids on this site (mentioned at one point) in my area.

wncrjb

Petty Officer 1st Class

Say if I was to date the girl lol, I would probably go around with a hickey on my neck from when she tried to suck my blood :D:D:D.

Well, sounds like that could be a good thing...... just give her some direction LOL ....

OR, if not nothing else, she could aid in removing oil through the dipstick next time you winterize your boat....

you could always get her involved with the red cross when they are having a blood drive......

wncrjb

Gary H NC

Fleet Admiral

I think i'd stick to the girls with a kid.Better than a Vamp chic..:eek:
Hang in there you will find one...;)

wildmaninal

Lieutenant Commander

Well, sounds like that could be a good thing...... just give her some direction LOL ....
OR, if not nothing else, she could aid in removing oil through the dipstick next time you winterize your boat....
you could always get her involved with the red cross when they are having a blood drive......
wncrjb

Yep, sounds like a plan :D You all are funny

I think i'd stick to the girls with a kid.Better than a Vamp chic..:eek:
Hang in there you will find one...;)

You got a point, as long as the one with kids aint just like vampire chic, maybe we have a cult thing going on around here :eek::D. Appreciate Ya