dockside chats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral
Re: dockside chats

Me thinks tashasdaddy's time is best spent in the trailer or restoration forum. He was never much of a contributor in DC before the "promotion". :cool:

TD's time spent here (prior to the crackdown) was not enjoyable to him, therefore he chose not to frequent DC. BTW I'm just reiterating what TD posted earlier in another thread.

57whitehouse

Chief Petty Officer

Me thinks tashasdaddy's time is best spent in the trailer or restoration forum. He was never much of a contributor in DC before the "promotion". :cool:

I'm glad he hangs out here now. He's helped me a lot with my first o/b motor project, and I hope he helps with my second.(1959 50hp Johnson fat 50);)

How do we get Frank (F_R) here?

drewmitch44

Lieutenant Commander

I was waiting for something crazy to happen during rickster's video. Didnt happen i wasted 3 min of the morning.

treedancer

Commander

<10 - DIRECT LINKS - Please do not post direct, clickable links to any commercial operation other than iboats.com. It is acceptable to post the address as a referral in a non-clickable form.>

I put a C/P of article ten of the terms of service so as not to offend anybody when I put these links in.

http://www.nps.gov/archive/ozar/springs.html

http://www.fs.fed.us/r9/forests/marktwain/

Go to these links and you will see what I?m talking about, not that they are talking about selling any of these attractions but don?t want a foot in the tent. They are using the same old tired excuse of it will go to education. Hmmm?seems to me that was used on getting gambling legalized in the State as well. Public education is still in the dumpster, at least in the state of Missouri, and I suspect nationally as well. The area that I am railing about is about one and a half hour drive south from my driveway, I?ve been all over this country, in my opinion it is the most overlooked part of the country, especially in the fall, when the foliage is changing. Can?t wait till the last part of next month, the weather will be cool enough, the leafs will be starting to change, good hiking weather. Spent many of the weekends off this summer floating the Current River, in my opinion the most family friendly floating stream in the Ozarks. No I don?t want an acre sold.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Posts on controversial topics such as politics, social controversy and religion have proven to be inflammatory and will no longer be allowed.
'nuff said.

Status
Not open for further replies.