One more ? about carb rebuild

buckstop108

Seaman
As I stated in my previous post "Where do I go from here" The bottom plugs on both the port and starboard side were wet and didn't have the carbon build up as did the top plugs . What is that caused from and does the carb rebuild address that??

HighTrim

Supreme Mariner
Re: One more ? about carb rebuild

Buck they tend to frown upon duplicate posts like this. I felt Ezeke answered your theory question pretty well as to the condition of the plugs. Without plagarizing him I wouldnt be able to answer that again. And again, yes, the carb rebuild will help you. GL

buckstop108

Seaman

I definitely didn't mean to get anybody upset on this board and apologize for the violation of this boards etiquette. I did read all the post very carefully and I went back to read again. I didn't follow the correlation between the two. Carb and plugs. As maybe obvious my experience in motor repair is very limited. Again I apologize, it will never happen again:redface:

HighTrim

Supreme Mariner

Dont need to apologize to me my friend, just trying to give you a heads up. Most of us have limited knowledge in outboard repair, minus the experts on here of course, thats why we're here, to help each other and learn. GL