Who do you miss?

Scaaty

Vice Admiral
Re: Who do you miss?

Shed a tear for the departed...extend a hand for the unwanted...(or should say a NOOBIE)
Super HS friend buried today at 58..prostrate cancer ate his body silly after 4 1/2 years of a struggle...
Rough day...left a super wife and family behind...
Embrace all...ya never know who they are until ya REALLY meet them...and that don't happen overnight..

QC

Supreme Mariner

Tough deal Scaaty, puts some things in perspective . . .

KaGee

Admiral

Don't feel so bad, water. Nobody mentioned me, either.

When did LadyFish become a mod?

Mrs. LF has been a mod since way back in the day when her hair was natural blonde. :p ;) :D

She needs to get that drunken pirate of a husband to start posting again.

Where's OBJ?

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Mrs. LF has been a mod since way back in the day when her hair was natural blonde. :p ;) :D

She needs to get that drunken pirate of a husband to start posting again.

Where's OBJ?
OBJ went back to work, plus his tackle shop, has him real busy.

Vlad D Impeller

Commander

I have'nt seen ob nor Hooty on DC in quite a long time, two long time Texan members with well over 4K posts each to their credit. :(

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

ob--Last Activity <August 2007>
Hooty---None at all in 2007

orion25

Petty Officer 1st Class

If this is referring to who do I miss since the DC rules changes then the answer is NO ONE. If the only reason that some members hung around DC is for the political/religious/etc threads then good riddance. This is a boating forum................. If you want to discuss politics, religion, basketweaving, etc then find a forum for it. Google is a great resource, USE IT..............

JRJ

Commander

Since someone brought the 'for a living thread back up, I miss TNT.

Apathetic

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Is RubberFrog gone or what? It was nice having a fellow Virginian here, though I don't know how he survives in northern Virginia, lol. Okay, I see he visited yesterday (9/21) but he hasn't posted. :(

How about Terry Olson? He hasn't been here since 9/12. :( Glad to see many of the others stayed. :)

QC

Supreme Mariner

I actually met Stratocaster today . . . I had no idea who I was talking to and then we figured it out. He said something about posting on the Bayliner Owners Club, and then I said something about iboats, and then he said I post there, and then I said, what's your f_nscreename, and then he said Stratocaster, and I said I know you . . . :D :cool:

gonfishn

Commander

Being able to stand back instead of standing over what I am aiming for