Predators

Fly Rod

Commander
I heard the other day that there are 29,000 child predators surfing the web on MY Space. They must have been misinformed where to register. These predators didn't have enough sense to use a false name, so how many more can be on this web site that are using another call name?

If I had young children, they would not be allowed to be on that web site chatting. What do you think?

RubberFrog

Rear Admiral
Re: Predators

I think they should all be exposed on Dateline and then shoot themselves when the cameras show up.

aspeck

Staff member

That's why my wife worries about me being on here! ;)

In all seriousness (I am only half serious about the above statement - I met up with CN Spots last week and my wife was afraid he was a serial killer, and his wife thought the same of me! :D ) when my littlest girl is old enough to surf the web, it will be under close scrutiny!

Fly Rod

Commander

And that is another thing, RubberFrog, on Dateline to date there has not been one female predator.

rolmops

Vice Admiral

And that is another thing, RubberFrog, on Dateline to date there has not been one female predator.

It must be that there is no prey for these female predators,no juicy spicy prey .

RubberFrog

Rear Admiral

I don't think a 15 year old boy could talked into sleeping with some warty sweathog. It seems only young girls are susceptible to this.

57whitehouse

Chief Petty Officer

All the female preditors go into teaching and get their fix there. Haven't you been listening to the news?

RubberFrog

Rear Admiral

I'm sure the poor kid "attacked" by this teacher will be suffering for life....
0_21_082306_Lafave.jpg

57whitehouse

Chief Petty Officer

here is my teacher from kindergarden to graduation

Attachments

• teacher.jpg
    teacher.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 0

QC

Supreme Mariner

My 14 YO boy and my 18 YO boy (when he was 14) would've mowed the lawn and done the dishes for the rest of their lives if I promised they would be attacked . . .

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Have not seen any lady predators yet, but did see one guy show up for a young boy.:eek:

waterinthefuel

Commander

Well nobody ever said they were child predators, as most sex offenders are not child predators. If in doubt, check out the sex offender registry for Florida, and you can see how many are labeled "predator", and it's not many. You can pee in a park and get the "sex offender" label.

That being said, I would label myspace as a place not suitable for children. If you let your kids on myspace then its up to you to monitor them.

Nuff said.